Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hedgehog2 is offline Explorer

Default I will reveal my TITANIC on the real TITANIC'S 100th anniversary...

Hey who ever is reading this better pay attention because on April 12th 2011 it will be Titanic's 100th anniversary and 100th year being under water.

Well let's get to the point well remember when i told you i'm gonna build Titanic well on April 12th 2011 i'm gonna reveal my Titanic just add Aricsul sharpknight and lets celebrate Titanic's sinking and adventure on my version of the Titanic.

Be sure to bring your best clothes and there will be games like racing have plays on my Titanic play carnival games and lots more fun stuff.

If you want to help i'm making a guild called. Titanic's party helpers to keep order of things and if you wanna work on my Titanic you gotta have this guild. Titanic's helpful staff. if you wanna be a passenger you gotta pay coins. 3rd class 3,000 coins 2nd class 15,000 coins and 1st class 40,000

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I will reveal my TITANIC on the real TITANIC'S 100th anniversary...

Hey, I'll go, but 40,000 coins for first class is expensive for something someone's gonna use once or twice
    hello

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I agree , it is really expensive for first class, but this sounds fun!

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

I agree to but im realy poor these days well actually i got the prices from a book and plus were gonna have fun right and its gonna be a blast and all but the events cost one 100 coins and the titanic prices you know about and the people in first class passengers are lucky the cost for the boat was exactly 900,000 coins
    Last edited by hedgehog2; 02-28-2011 at 10:25 PM.

Oh and i forgot to say that my titanic is the FIRST! AND THE BIGGEST!! AND THE LONGEST!!! to EVER SAIL FREE REALMS!!!! and dreaming anne built one after me and all but its only in the tiny space in her sandy beach lot and also moonlight star as well but i did a glitch and guess what i got to an under ground ocean in my sea side cliff lot and built a town and my titanic there as well.

Hope it helped.

Oh did i say 100th i meant 99th sorry and i also meant that it will be on March 8th 2011 but it sank on April 15th 1912 but i want the date a Lil closer sorry about the mix up.

here are some pics if you wanna see them.

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

1. There's the edit button to edit the first page >.>

2. You stole my guild idea. That was my idea first.

3. How do YOU know yours is the first to be made?
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

that is A LOT to pay.... i was going to see then i saw the price.. :/
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Icon6 Re: I will reveal my TITANIC on the real TITANIC'S 100th anniversary...

Oh and enforcers and referees might be there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast