Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

hedgehog2 is offline Explorer

Default I built my own Ninja training camp. And built the R.M.S TITANIC in one of my lots! and the rest of my lot is awesome!

Hey guys if you need to learn alot mor about your ninja training jobs and all of the secrets go to your friends list and try to add Aricsul Sharpknight (me) because i am a pesronal ninja trainer ill train you for 500 coins per acount. Hey guys i built the R.M.S TITANIC in my lot a few weeks ago but i took it down for my other lot it was pretty sad but its true i had an iceberg and tiny blocks of ice people working on board passengers and a town that the ship is supposed to go to. It was huge and the ice berg had POWER CRYSTALS IN IT!!!!!! how cool is that then the town had an under ground ruins it was huge!!!!!! even a burger king was there!! Oh and i forgot to tell you how much th classes cost on my TITANIC. 3rd class 15,000 coins 2nd class 35,000 coins 1st class 600,000 coins i know that's alot but it cost me more than all that money combined trust me here ill tell you the amount. 900,000, 000 coins thats nine million coins i know thats alot but i have been saving up then. and you know how i said i took it all down for my lot well i did and built a town. but good news im gonna start saving up again but i need even more money than that i might need 1000,000.000 coins thats alot of coins i know thats a ton of coins but my Titanic is gonna be so much bigger and look more like it with working funnels and thats cool i plan on making the biggest ship in all of freerealms and that is cool well try imagine a huge boat realworking funnles lots of life boats tons of floors and toons of rooms even lots of furniture port holes windows passengers workers lights and other cool stuff aand important stuff! And if any of you are willing to give me coins so i can finish the ship please add one of these characters: Aricsul sharpknight Joey Ninjalegend isabella sullenfangs. and one of us will work long as you give us coins and sc codes i forgot about that and make sure they have not been used or we will report you. Oh and one more thing. There was secret tunnels leading in and out of the ship and they were under ground so not many people found them but it was funny though oh and i made a haunted part for the boat during Halloween oh and other holidays. It was a blast.
    Last edited by hedgehog2; 02-23-2011 at 08:53 PM. Reason: was not actually done hahaha.

Default Re: I built my own Ninja training camp. And built the R.M.S TITANIC in one of my lots! and the rest of my lot is awesome!

Wow.. Sounds awesome!

Default Re: I built my own Ninja training camp. And built the R.M.S TITANIC in one of my lots! and the rest of my lot is awesome!

Thank's Final Ultimatum but i am having trouble getting the money i only have 5,358 coins and 11 station cash you mind helping me?

Adriane101808 is offline Explorer

Thats Sounds Awesome. I am a big fan of the Titanic.

Ricky Sweetglen is offline Amateur Gamer

Wait your gonna report them if the code doesn't work when there trying to donate the code? That doesn't really make sense.
    Smiley Cat

benjamin greenspy1 is offline Amateur Gamer

wait...you said in a different thread on here Quote "It took me two Years to build." but the Housing server has only been up for 1 year and 4 months......
    Last edited by benjamin greenspy1; 04-17-2011 at 08:18 AM.

Adriane101808 is offline Explorer

Do you know when the Titanic will be done being built?
    I would Love to see it.

benjamin greenspy1 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by benjamin greenspy1 View Post
    wait...you said in a different thread on here Quote "It took me two Years to build." but the Housing server has only been up for 1 year and 4 months......
    I ment years oops....

adriane well Titanic was done for about a year.