Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Maurice Dazzleray is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon9 How do I get an awesome house like most of the Insiders?

Want an awesome house? You've come to the right place! In this guide I will tell you how to build your house awesomely and efficiently.
    different sections, different colors

How to build- This has got to be one of the EASIEST things in the world, so don't worry. You WILL get a great house! It's a matter of pushing a button! When you enter your home (press the house icon on the bottom of the screen) there will be a decorate button (also at the bottom of the screen) click on it and then you will find all the housing items you currently own. Click on the item and it willl appear near your mouse move it around and find a place you like.

Building Efficiently- To build efficiently means to not be wasteful. When building with rugs or long flat blocks you should use the "Under Over" technique. This is how: go under the item you are building with (if possible) place another one of that item under it. (make sure it sticks out of the item) Then go back up top and place another one of the same item on top. This prevents over lapping rugs or blocks and overall saves money!

Style- When you find an arrangement you like you could either keep it that way or change it around! do this till you find something you absolutely love. I am sure you will be satisfied with your house now.

I hoped this guide helped you!

~Building Ideas

Hoverboard Track
    Hotel
    Mansion
    Boardwalk
    Fun park
    Skate park
    Or...
    Spoiler: show
    Do something totally awesome like Kaden and build a house filled with something!
    Last edited by Maurice Dazzleray; 08-17-2010 at 08:34 PM. Reason: I made this late at night and was sort of unaware of any inpoliteness
    This is my siggie, blank and small... [Insert rhyming words here] Errr... I don't feel like finishing it...

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How do I get an awesome house like most of the Insiders?

That is a pretty good guide well done I wlll rank it 5 stars!
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

*edited, please be polite. If you do not care for a certain topic, then feel free to post somewhere that does interest you! --Ashley Preciousfable*
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 08-01-2010 at 07:29 AM. Reason: ;

Icon8 Re: How do I get an awesome house like most of the Insiders?

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmjowJagerjaques View Post
    *edited, please be polite. If you do not care for a certain topic, then feel free to post somewhere that does interest you! --Ashley Preciousfable*
    Oh, I am very sorry. I posted this late at night and was unaware of and rudeness. I didn't see it till I looked at my post this morning. It has been edited and hopefully ther won't appear to be any rudeness. If this happens again please tell me.
    This is my siggie, blank and small... [Insert rhyming words here] Errr... I don't feel like finishing it...

Ariana is offline Amateur Gamer

Nice tips!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Dazzleray View Post
    Oh, I am very sorry. I posted this late at night and was unaware of and rudeness. I didn't see it till I looked at my post this morning. It has been edited and hopefully ther won't appear to be any rudeness. If this happens again please tell me.
    Don't worry! It wasn't your post.

Icon2 Re: How do I get an awesome house like most of the Insiders?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariana View Post
    Nice tips!

Don't worry! It wasn't your post.
    Are you sure? Well thank you for giving me that bit of enlightment.

Olivia Wolfmoon is offline Newbie Explorer

I have a nice small wilds house and in the small area behind the house, i plan to make a trap for any unsuspecting victims i need a few ideas anything will help and i'll try to let you know if i use your idea! thanks!
    Say NO to drugs,
    Say YES to tacos!

Jimienta is offline Pro Gamer

you should come up with with new ideas with making your house
    RYAN HIGAAA<333
    School = Sevin cra-ppy Hours of our lives, xD