Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Housing Items

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default Housing Items

So Ive tried posting this in Somebody Help section with no luck so I will try here.
    Anyone have the following housing items?

Swirly railed gazebo
    Festival pavilion
    Festival stand

I want to see what they look like before purchasing so I can decide which items I want to get.
    If you have any of the above items leave your IGN and name of your house/lot so I can go check it out.
    I will give an automatic 5 star rating to whoever shows me the items (if your house/lot is in the housing dictionary.)
    Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Housing Items

Just go to the store and find the item your looking for, click on it and where you would select how many you want on the right, there's a little magnifying glass next to the picture. If you move your mouse over it, it will say, "Show Item Preview!", click there and it will show you the item.
    Force of Silver will consume you!
    -Jake Silverforce

sagi9949 is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Silverforce View Post
    Just go to the store and find the item your looking for, click on it and where you would select how many you want on the right, there's a little magnifying glass next to the picture. If you move your mouse over it, it will say, "Show Item Preview!", click there and it will show you the item.
    like he said.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Silverforce View Post
    Oh ok, I did not know about this feature, I will try it out now, thanks for the info!

No problem, I forget about it every now and then.
    Force of Silver will consume you!
    -Jake Silverforce