Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default House of the Twisted Mind - Idea(s) to Make Your House Truly Unique!

Bonjour! Many of you know me, many of you don't. If you know me well, you know I tend to have very strange ideas. Well, I have some for houses, but since I can't do them myself, I'll tell you all and see if anyone with more of an income than me can actually do so.
    Down to business:

From Rocket Ship to Missile: (Note: May not work. The rocket ship seems stubborn.)
    You all know that $10 Rocket Ship that shoots off into space and gets replaced quickly. Well, have you tried putting it sideways? Build a small tower of blocks and just put the rocket on the side of a block! If you have enough money, go ahead and buy three Rocket Ships and put them side by side, sideways!
    The rocket ships won't cooperate, so let's just stick to imagining this one.

From Dance Pad to Dance Globe:
    If you have enough blocks, create a large sphere of them in the air, maybe just a rough sphere since they're cubes, after all. Try to make it high enough to be as high as a Large Wilds House roof. Once done, put Dance Floors on as many surfaces as you can! If you have enough Dance Floors to actually cover the entire sphere, make sure you remove the blocks before closing it off, because you'll lose a lot of blocks otherwise. If you actually make a sphere of Dance Floors, try to close in some of the sides so you can lay the last Dance Floor on the sides of two other Dance Floors.

Post your own ideas, if you have any. Just remember, we're using current items, not making new ones.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 01-17-2010 at 11:54 AM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Champ Sunshine is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: House of the Twisted Mind - Ideas to Make Your House Truly Unique!

those ARE funky ideas and i LOVE IT
    I am your sunshine . . . NOT FOR LONG!!!

Champ Sunshine
    <insiders>
    Server 1

Fun Idea!But I can't do that because I'm not that rich!

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Champ Sunshine is offline Amateur Gamer

same i only have a apartment and i dont got money to buy sc so i am looking forward to the ConnectDing rewards
    I am your sunshine . . . NOT FOR LONG!!!

Champ Sunshine
    <insiders>
    Server 1

paintfresh22 is offline Amateur Gamer

From Rocket Ship to Missile: (Note: May not work. The rocket ship seems stubborn.)
    You all know that $10 Rocket Ship that shoots off into space and gets replaced quickly. Well, have you tried putting it sideways? Build a small tower of blocks and just put the rocket on the side of a block! If you have enough money, go ahead and buy three Rocket Ships and put them side by side, sideways!
    You can't place a rocket sideways. By the way, the rocket is glitched. If you place it below a block, the rocket will collide with the block and the rocket will be replaced ABOVE the block. After a minute, the rocket will then return back to its original position.
    My level 20s - (Earned in this order) Chef, Postman, Card Duelist, Brawler, Miner, Ninja, Adventurer, Pet Trainer, Fisherman, Blacksmith, Archer, Wizard, Kart Driver, Medic and Warrior

Gabriel Phantomcharm is offline Master Gamer

Lol Thanks Paint i guess i won't be buying $30 worth of rocketship.

Gabriel Phantomcharm
    <The Great Brotherhood>
    Server1

Quote Originally Posted by paintfresh22 View Post
    You can't place a rocket sideways. By the way, the rocket is glitched. If you place it below a block, the rocket will collide with the block and the rocket will be replaced ABOVE the block. After a minute, the rocket will then return back to its original position.
    That's a shame. I guess that explains why I'd never seen it. Being a nonmember with only an apartment, it wasn't easy for me to see if it would work or not. Thanks.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

These are so creative and fun ideas. I have a feeling there will be at least one person who is able to figure out how to do it! LOL

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: House of the Twisted Mind - Idea(s) to Make Your House Truly Unique!

kelvin (doglover) came up with the idea of a trampoline, with round carpets and sylvan stools that look like springs.

you could also make a pool with blue carpet, blue or white blocks for the outside, but it seems like SOE would probably make an actual pool

also for the pool idea, in a small wilds house, theres a big rock that could be used as a diving rock for the pool.

hmmmm.
    make a second floor to your house, etc.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Default Re: House of the Twisted Mind - Idea(s) to Make Your House Truly Unique!

Quote Originally Posted by AaronEsko View Post
    kelvin (doglover) came up with the idea of a trampoline, with round carpets and sylvan stools that look like springs.

you could also make a pool with blue carpet, blue or white blocks for the outside, but it seems like SOE would probably make an actual pool

also for the pool idea, in a small wilds house, theres a big rock that could be used as a diving rock for the pool.

hmmmm.
    make a second floor to your house, etc.
    I've been trying to make them myself, really, but those don't exactly fit the category I'm aiming for. I'm trying to create designs that are unique in some way in that it doesn't reflect anything in real life; a new creation from scratch, you could say. With the lack of items, though, and my cheap ways with furnishings, I obviously won't progress much further than this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast