Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Izzi Stormheart is offline Master Gamer

Icon1 -*-House Posting Guidleines Please Read-*-

Wow! We have some really talented members here with some great houses!

I love taking a peek and seeing what great ideas you all have come up with. We are growing, and we thought it was time to put up a few guidelines to keep this section looking nice and organized... so here we go:

• You may only have ONE thread to show off your rooms per member. You can always edit your thread to add and remove rooms whenever you want. If you have more than one now, please change them and put them all together in one. This is actually great for people that like your decorating, lol your "fans". It makes it much easier for them to find your house thread and see what you are up to. If you have new material, then I suggest you put the date in the title and let everyone know you have new pictures...
    • Be nice when commenting on someone’s house. If you can’t say something nice…well then just move along....no need to comment.
    • DO NOT look at a member’s house and them beg them to give/trade items to you. That’s just rude. Absolutely no trade talk allowed. People show their houses for us to enjoy – NOT so they’ll get a gazillion PM’s from people who want their stuff.
    • Please remember the purpose of the House Forum is to share your "own" creative room designs. Please do not copy other members rooms and claim them as your own, its just not nice. A copied room is a copied room, even if just a few things are rearranged. Although it may seem okay even if you list credit to that person..its not okay to post that room on your House Thread at all. If this rule is disregarded it will result in removal of the images and possibly of your house thread all together.

Last edited by Izzi Stormheart; 12-26-2009 at 04:18 PM.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♥ YAY!I get to be in the new guild! YAY!♥ ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    -TWITTER- YouTube

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: -*-House Posting Guidleines Please Read-*-

Okay Izzi

Does this mean I can't post my Treehouse pictures?
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

sure you can post them!
    Just edit your first post and put them up

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♥ YAY!I get to be in the new guild! YAY!♥ ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    -TWITTER- YouTube

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Possible rule: Use a second post or third, if necessary, to show more than 20 pictures. Well, you can add that to the first rule.

Oh, and in the first rule in the sentence, "This is actually great for people that like your decorating, lol your "fans". It makes it much easier for them to find your house thread and see what you are up too." it should be "to" lol. Sorry, grammar guy here.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 04-11-2010 at 10:13 AM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

got it thanks... on WI, you do need to be sure that you have plenty or room to post, but that is more of a guide line than a rule lol...

It is nice that here you can also include video, so that you can show more than one room at once...

-TWITTER- YouTube

Iocane is offline Amateur Gamer

Great rules!! I admit I had a huge moment of fear when this thread came to my attention -- I had just finished editing my original house post with a bunch of new stuff and all of the sudden in my recent post list there's rules about house threads .. Thankfully I'm in the good!!

A suggestion: Maybe mention Photobucket or some other image hosting places for folks who have a lot of pictures - more than will fit in their storage with FRI
    Party first, ask questions later
    Holden Brassorb, Server 7. Purple creature with horns. Often seen wielding a fish.

I post my pictures using tiny pic... that way you do not have to store them here on FRI at all..
    I also updated the top post to include a great guide from WI on how to take pictures and upload them here...
    I think it will be helpful!
    Don't be scared the webkinz will not bite you very hard! lol
    Last edited by Izzi Stormheart; 12-26-2009 at 04:23 PM.

-TWITTER- YouTube

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

got it xP,
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

My webkinz (which I don't play all that much anymore) have never bitten me. Well, Rufus did once... LOL.
    Thanks for telling us. Just one question:
    If you can't use photobucket, tinypic, ect. are there other ways to post pictures without attatching them? (Any ways that are shorter than uploading the pictures into your album and going back and forth to get the links?)
    Allons-y.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast