Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    djsparty is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon2 Henry Flamebreath - Shrouded glade (Ancient Playground of Great Pharaos!)

Hello everybody again.Im sorry that i havent wroten anything lately,but i worked hard and had other things to do too=)
    Well you may ask...what Henry's goin to build at shrouded glade lot? Well...like some people already know it will be the pharao time of ancient egypt! It is Pyramid with all it's secret rooms,treasures,trap's and other fun stuff! i already building it and made with item limit 4500/9999....its sad cos it seems i cant build as i want cos item limit will press me on. I just add some pictures by now and later when ive done more i post update's!
    Have fun...There are new plant's to water every day at this lot!
    This fun playground is all people who like old times when pharaos ruled the world...or for people who like yu-gi-oh!...hahahhahaaa......but serious! It's new,expencev and fun place! So try to enjoy it!!!!!

ancient egipt.jpg
    I will upload some video 's too as soon it gets there.videos are big=))

Yell btw at yourube you can find more my videos of free realms under username djmaximumlove
    Last edited by djsparty; 10-13-2010 at 05:15 PM.

Default Re: Henry Flamebreath - Shrouded glade (Ancient Playground of Great Pharaos!)

Btw for little info how is it goin every day...well for every evening after work as i work hard right now i spend about forty-sixty grand coins and about 1000-2500 Sc =) so wait till its finished=) thanx for some friend offerings and donatings i spent some days like 70k-80k coins! (20k kcoins friend donatings=) Thank you.

AlyssaBrightsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Henry Flamebreath - Shrouded glade (Ancient Playground of Great Pharaos!)

oh. my. gosh. that. looks. AWESOME!!!!

Insider since August 1, 2010

lauragoodheart is offline Pro Gamer

OMG. That looks stunning. I see that you worked really hard on that, and I congratulate you on that. Nicee

ShadowKevin is offline Pro Gamer

Awesome Henry, I checked it out and yet again you have done a amazing job on your lot, like always. I cant wait to see what your make at your Black Spore lot.

Thank you all for your kind words! Please water plants at shrouded glade and seaside lot every day for free coins and help me get more coins by collecting your waterings=)

Just for some info - i will start building soon,it will be sad tho..i never can fill it fully!!!! my item limit is already about 6000 items and you can only add 9999 items=( so its not even built quarter as i wanted...well i just need to imagine somthing up to finish it good...work ive dont so far is - i finished first part ow the maze first and second floor! There are already lot of traps,you can fall to trapped room and stay there forever!!! second floor bar is open. just help me by visiting my playground and bring friends=)
    I never can finish it full,cos of item limit and lagg...trust me lagg gets very high=) but i still il item limit and make it as ready it can be as pyramid!!!

william ionsea1 is offline Pro Gamer

Wow i wonder whats inside that pyramid!

tomboy0500 is offline Explorer

You are always suprising us with your amazing places!

Ryan Glowbay is offline Explorer

Wow... it looks really cool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast