Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

djsparty is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon12 Henry Flamebreath Merry Vale playground ( Peaceful Exotic Heaven)

Hi everybody. I'm back! Wasnt playing Free Realms for some time but now i play it again! Cos i dont have so much free time to make coins at the moment, i will ask your help to finish my new Merry Vale playground called - Peaceful Exotic Heaven. All spare coins you dont need or you willing to donate are weclome!
    Its again big project and if i finish it as planned ,it will be quit a attractive place for all players. It will give many new work places so players who work in there can make good cash!
    I dont need any donations after i finish that ,its just hard to build it up fast when i cannot make so much coins any more. bought already 12 coin trees to give me some extra coins needed and sold 44 (OMG) already ready gold tees to coin shop for extra cash...that wasd good amount (per tree 2500 coins). Even after that i will need your help! So if you willing to help me with donations just contact me ingame Henry Flamebreath is my name (still but not long anymore) and just trade me all cash you willing to donate!
    It would be cool after i finish this place,to see Insider guild players to work in there! Trust me,it will be worth it!
    If you wanna ask me to see that half done job then sorry but i must decline! Nobody can visit and see it before its done! This will be first time nobody sees my work before its done but it wil be worthaiting for!
    Little hint : as already so many copied my idea of hotel and other stuff....then it will be not like that any more.It will be better place and more exiting than just a ordinary fantastic hotel! So get your free coins and come donate some to help me finish it fast!
    BTW: as merry vale lot came out and i bought it right away,first day i cracked the magic forcefield that was protecting lot and built all kinda fantastic stuff outside lot! YES! you heard right! Outside lot!
    It is possible! There is already built private poker and TCG houseoutside lot wair your private partyes and also little house just for Insider's guidl pple,if you wanna choose to stay little bit longer outside merry vale lot!
    Also some buildings up in hills - cliff climbing and little private meeting for sacrifice some bad people to the gods !
    Sorry for long talk but its been a long time i wrote here Have a nice day and i hope to post soon here again and finish this thread as Henry Flamebreath Merry vale playground (Peaceful Exotic Heaven) Finsihed!

Default Re: Henry Flamebreath Merry Vale playground ( Peaceful Exotic Heaven)

Today and tomorrow i build..then i work 3 days and then i have vocation for 2 weeks so i can build more...if i get the coins that is)

william ionsea1 is offline Pro Gamer

This will be awesome!Too bad i cant visit you when building.

Quote Originally Posted by william ionsea1 View Post
    This will be awesome!Too bad i cant visit you when building.
    sorry william..this will be one lot where nobody can come before i finish it..so no copycats before i finish it ) hahahhaaaa...

Princess chloe is offline Explorer

AWSOME i just love your houses how do you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by cookieyum123 View Post
    AWSOME i just love your houses how do you do it?
    im grazy...thats how

drummerboy is offline Amateur Gamer

Henry i would love to donate . Hmmm is 20,000 coins good amount for you?
    IGN:John Moonfable
    <Mystic Mayhem>

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Henry i would love to donate . Hmmm is 20,000 coins good amount for you?
    ofc is itS!!! can you donate it tomorrow ..i will take you after that to my new playground and you see where it goes )

even when i build it coast about miljon coins to build good playground...but still all the small donations help me much! so dotn be shy! and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by djsparty View Post
    even when i build it coast about miljon coins to build good playground...but still all the small donations help me much! so dotn be shy! and thank you!
    one thing why i dont build so much lately is the coin problem. nobody donates anylonger and its not so easy to build miljon coin playground from nothing than change i get every day i just wanna build and make you all happy=P enjoy my playgrounds!