Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

djsparty is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Henry Flamebreath - birthday party ( jubilee party) at shrouded glade stairs lot! amazing awesome castle!

hi everybody! all real friends who are intrested to join my humble party at my castle what i will finish right now are welcome to join me some time at evening for just enjoy game and celebrate my jubilee!
    1/3 of my life is finished..i hope to survive another 2/43=P
    all friends....if you dont have any gift thats ok just come and see me! thank you all!

Chosen One is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Henry Flamebreath - birthday party ( jubilee party) at shrouded glade stairs lot! amazing awesome castle!

Happy Birthday! When is the party? I like cake!

adlcutie is offline Explorer

Default Re: Henry Flamebreath - birthday party ( jubilee party) at shrouded glade stairs lot! amazing awesome castle!

Henry, Its Jamie Lilacsong. I'm sorry I haven't been on alot. I want to be able to finish my lot, but I keep running out. After I finish the lot, I will probably be done. With Free Realms. I may have a good-bye service or something... nothing fancy. I hope that you can help me with a portion of your coins. I know it all sounds greedy, but I want all to be able to use my lot as a school. I hope that you can forgive me from not telling you earlier.

Jamie