Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: FR Style de Corbeau

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

Default FR Style de Corbeau

Ok I'm creating this picture production company called Style de Corbeau (which separately translates from French as, style of raven), a company which helps advertise people's building projects or shops and also works with big projects of studios by doing pictures on sets with models and a photography team. Our motto is "Let your wildest ideas fly, unstoppably."

THE PLAN

The reason why I posted this in the housing area is because I have built an editing and green screen place on a separate lot, but I'm also buildig a place where the PROPER magic happens. I'm building, on my laketree lot, small office/houses, for each and every one of the models; sets, specially made and built sets to make the photo look realistic and professional; and my great office, where staff can find me and talk to me about any problems they would like to report or if they're going on holiday or quitting.

The purpose of the models' offices

I'm building these as I don't see the point of full on hard working in a GAME. The offices are like homes for the models, for them to go AFK in, chill with their friends or even throw parties in — they can practically live in it! It's just a place of peace and privacy.

The purpose of the sets

Like how tv shows have their own sets to act in, for those realistic "in action" photos, I'm going to build sets for most of the photos to be taken in. This is great for someone who may want a picture advertising their online shop in FRI because I can just create a shop set for the models to have their pictures taken in. Of course if someone wanted to have a picture of people in their building which they may have build, I will happily send both my models and myself to their lot to do the pictures. The greenscreen is only for things like cover pages. The models do go off campus, of course, maybe to take pictures in a particular area of freerealms.

STAFF
    I am certain that none of this can possibly happen without staff! Don't worry guys, I'm not going to suddenly have a well groomed goatee and have people who act like typical models, thinking they're extremely important and if anyone tries, straight away theyre kicked out of the guild. Now, here is the list of staff I need and how many spaces are left (this will be frequently updated and checked on):
    Female Coverfront Models x3
    Male Coverfront Models x2
    Female Set Models x2 (Jaaaaaaaaaack, Princess Claire, Rufy, Hope Silverleaf)
    Male Set Models x4
    *Set designers x3
    *Costume Designers x3
    *Secretary x1
    *Photo Editors x1 (DespicableDani, ninjablade2000)

All jobs marked with an asterix (*) are those which you will need to say what experience you have.Some I will explain full descriptions of the job when asked.

If you have any questions, I will happily answer them and I will be constantly checking on this thread. I accept donations of coins. Thanks guys!

~Doctor Raven
    Last edited by RayWonderMetal; 06-14-2012 at 01:19 PM.
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

rechase2 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: FR Style de Corbeau

Ill be a Staff Member, if i can get Free Realms to stop being a "Threat"
    xD Yu can choose my position and then I'll let you know if my Free Realms is working again. If not, ill let you know and you can assign the job to somebody else!

"We were all new at some point, no need for bragging!"
    -Enigmà+ Lvl 80 Argonian Archer
    Formally know as: Professor Helium

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Is there a certain guild we have to join?
    My adventure ends here.

I'll create a guild as soon as I get at least one person to sign up lol
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

I can be a photo editor... But only if there's no guild to join, I like my little solo guild. :3
    hello

Do we have to join the guild?

I love my place in GH and don't want to give it up :/

But, I can be a photo editor.
    My adventure ends here.

Ok, there will be a guild to join for the models and the secretary, the editors I can just contact through FRI

Oki, I can be a photo editor
    My adventure ends here.

Quote Originally Posted by rechase2 View Post
    Ill be a Staff Member, if i can get Free Realms to stop being a "Threat"
    xD Yu can choose my position and then I'll let you know if my Free Realms is working again. If not, ill let you know and you can assign the job to somebody else!
    Because you haven't told me any experience, you can be a male model?

So dani and ninja are photo editor, not sure about rechase though :/. Updating...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast