Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Icon12 Fall Into The Rabbit Hole: Nymo's Curious Home (Holiday 09)

Greetings and salutations, Insiders! Come take a peek into the imagination of Nymo...

First off, I'll tell you that my house is, well, on the cheap side. I am in no way rich in coins on FR, yet I still wanted to do something new and different with a tight budget. Had to be creative with my limitations.
    What did I do? Practically leave nothing on the floor.

The inspiration for my house comes from the likes of Alice in Wonderland, the art of MC Escher, and other pieces of work.
    but also, It was mainly inspired by my time as a kid laying down o the floor of a big space like my or a relative's living room and wonder "What if the house was turned on it's side?"
    I'm sure we all wondered what if we could walk on our walls, and my house is a throwback to that, and I'm really happy that Free Realms let me do that...

Without further ado: Here's my place that I call home.
    (Note: This is the Winter 09 version of the house, complete with Christmas decor)

Coming up to the front door, you already know something's up.. or down.. upside down rather..

The first thing you see when you enter, besides the fact that there's practically NOTHING on the floor, is my little bedroom

To the left, you can find my little study area...

And here's the most decked area of my house: The living room. Complete with a sideways staircase and a 'chimney'

Here's a 'ground level' view of the living room's fish tank, which sits sideways right above the front door.

The highest point in the house is the bathroom, of course. Completely private, I assure you. That's why the room divider's there...

'Below' the bathroom is the little dining area/kitchen. well, The 'kitchen' part is still in the works. Crazy what they ask for for some little currently-no-real-use items (3000 coins for a microwave? really?!)

To the left of the dining area is some of the newest additions, just for fun...

And that's about all I can show you for now!

The house is best experienced in-person (or rather, virtually?) to get the full disorienting fun-house feel of the place. It's amusing to see gravity change when you're inside (with fire/smoke and balloons 'rising' away from the walls, water falling and gumballs rolling 'down' towards the wall, etc.

It's also fun to experience it yourself since try to make the house a full jumping-challenge as well. As others may make jumping challenges with blocks and whatnot, I've incorporated my whole house to navigate around. But instead of blocks: you'll be standing on the likes of a fish tank... sideways...

Just like Disneyland, the house is never 'finished'. It will continue to grow and change as time passes by, so keep an eye out for more updates!

Hope you enjoyed the little look in!
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Fall Into The Rabbit Hole: Nymo's Curious Home (Holiday 09)

Reminds me of super mario galaxy, lol.
    I agree, they kind of overpriced alot of the housing items

Smiling Rain is offline Amateur Gamer

Very Nice , you have a crafty work there . you may want a zero gravity costume to live there .

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Very nice, you organized the items very well considering you had a sideways view of it all.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

wow... I wish there was a button that lets you walk on the walls like the big head button!

Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by doglover16 View Post
    wow... I wish there was a button that lets you walk on the walls like the big head button!
    That would be SO helpful in my house! ...And very cool! hah
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

Think your house would make me dizzy.

How did you get 2 torches? I could only get 1 and couldn't even get the garland from the sugar pops thing.
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

Izzi Stormheart is offline Master Gamer

I love your house! So fun!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♥ YAY!I get to be in the new guild! YAY!♥ ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    -TWITTER- YouTube

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

like monkies said it reminds me of super mario galaxy
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

zippazap is offline Amateur Gamer

do all houses have upstairs'? I didn't notice one on mine.. then again i didnt make a staircase yet

I love exploring!
    (Siggy made by FriendForever Graphix!)

My threads:
    OOB Areas Guide
    Best Kart Supplies

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast