Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Doctor Raven's School For Medics: Applying for the Deputy Head position

The last deputy head decided to quit but instead of a new deputy head I decided to replace it with the position called Head Teacher's assistant
    1) Hard working and loyal

2) Not too bossy and NEVER a snob

3) Friendly and outgoing

4) Smart (in both mathematics and english)

5) Experience as a Medical Teacher (like if you've been in previous combat schools and who the maker of that was. Trained by a trainer e.g. Doctor Callahan.

6) Never trying to take over all the time

The people who I think would make a good deputy head I will announce on this thread and add them on Free Realms so that each of them gets an interview and go through a course. Good Luck!

Note: You MUST be level 20 (excluding good friends) and be available in the english timezone.
    Last edited by RayWonderMetal; 06-12-2011 at 01:08 PM.
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Doctor Raven's School For Medics: Applying for the Deputy Head position

ATTENTION: I have removed 3 posts from this thread due to rudeness, and conversations of this rudeness. Please remember to be polite towards other members; These are family-friendly forums!

-- Firehawk
    FRI Moderator

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Doctor Raven's School For Medics: Applying for the Deputy Head position

Firehawk,you go man TAKE DOWN THOSE RUDE COMMENTS!!!!!!!
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.