Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Doctor Raven's school for Medics: Apply for a student place

Note that all non members get the free trial and all members (level 1-18-) can reserve a place as a full student. If you're level 18-19 then you will go under teacher training. We boost you up to level 20 as a medic and tell you about what to teach and things you'll need. If the teacher spaces are full we'll put you on the ''Waiting List'' until a teacher leaves. If you don't want to become a teacher and there's other jobs available then we may give the job to you.

Now then, back to the students! I will be frequently updating this thread for students and just post a reply and tell me if you're a member and what your level is

Student places
    There are currently 27 places available

-Doctor Raven
    Headmaster of Doctor Raven's school for medics
    Last edited by RayWonderMetal; 08-23-2011 at 05:33 AM.
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

Max1228 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Doctor Raven's school for Medics: Apply for a student place

Can I still join? o.o I'm only lvl 10....almost 11? I stopped lvling it after a while.

I'll reserve you a place...are you a member by any chance?
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

Yea i am a member ^^ oh and can i tell my friends about this place? They would love to join. One of them is like a higher lvl but she is like gone somewhere so she cant use the computer D:. My other friend is only lvl 5? idk. Oh and they are all members.( idk about the rest of my friends but those were my main friends i have a few other ones that are always on when i am on but no idea what level i think one of them is max ) oh and sorry i keep editing this o.o
    Ok last edit i have the briarwood shard thingy tht gives u a ton of extra life idk what its called i think i will tell you when im online if you don't know what it is. its from TCG and its the highest shard so i have more life than i should o.o i will prob lvl today maybe im working on re building my school and i decided to make a house out of shelves and stuff but i always take time off im not like one of those ppl who won't leave their house to see their friends and just keep working. I can't stand seeing the same stuff because the longer I'm their the better i think it can be......o.o ok this post was longer than i wanted it to be. But main thing is yes i am a member and i want to max medic then i will just have to max brawler and wizard which is only lvl 16 because its so slow to max tht -.-.And get lvl 20 gear but i dont want to be those ppl who brag about it . Ok and sorry for this being longer i prob wasted you time o.o
    Last edited by Max1228; 08-02-2011 at 01:04 PM.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I believe I'm level 7 medic, I've been meaning to level it, and this seems as a fun opportunity to do so (: I enjoy making forms ( yes, I'm weird), so I'm going to make one though it isn't required xD

FreeRealms Name: Claire Faithblossoms
    Insiders Name: Princess Claire
    Level Medic: 6 or 7.
    Maxed Jobs: Adventurer , Ninja, Archer
    Language : English xD

That was fun =D

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

mattman147 is offline Explorer

@Max1228
    If those friends that can become teachs are on insiders, please get them to post on my forum, since ravens let me do the jobs and teachers

Errrrrrrr i thought one was...idk anymore and they might i have no idea but yea......and ummmm ok???? o.o

Ok idk if my post posted -.- i dont think they are...one was i though but they might i have no idea....and errrrrr ummm ok?

Quote Originally Posted by mattman147 View Post
    @Max1228
    If those friends that can become teachs are on insiders, please get them to post on my forum, since ravens let me do the jobs and teachers
    Matt, I'm in charge of the teachers and students and you're in charge of all the other jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    I believe I'm level 7 medic, I've been meaning to level it, and this seems as a fun opportunity to do so (: I enjoy making forms ( yes, I'm weird), so I'm going to make one though it isn't required xD

FreeRealms Name: Claire Faithblossoms
    Insiders Name: Princess Claire
    Level Medic: 6 or 7.
    Maxed Jobs: Adventurer , Ninja, Archer
    Language : English xD

That was fun =D
    lol I'll reserve you a place

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast