Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Princess Zelda is offline Explorer

Default Calling All Legend of Zelda Fans!!!!!

Hey! I'm Princess Zelda0, and I'm making my version of Hyrule in FreeRealms! There's a hotel in Kakariko Village and you can rent a house in Death Mountain. Come Visit Hyrule Castle and shop or you can get a job as a guard, maid, or... idk. Anything really... All are on the Directory. Hyrule Castle: Ancient Castle Death Mountain: Rock Kakariko Village: Estate
    Top is the Castle/Castle Town, Next is Death Mountain. The left is the space you can rent. You bring the furniture for your room! The right is the town leader's house is. You guys pick the leader. I don't care who it is. But they might have to do some... leader stuff... So... below that is Kakariko Village. On the bottom left is the Kakariko Hotel and the right is a restaurant in Death Mountain. Note: The bottom floor of the hotel (not counting the lobby) is two deluxe rooms with a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and living room in one. There's a red and dark blue deluxe room. So yeah... That's it...
    Pics Below...
    Attached Images Attached Images

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Calling All Legend of Zelda Fans!!!!!

Wow! I really like that castle. I too am a big Zelda fan, and was thinking of making my own Zelda-themed builds. Nice work!
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Thanks! There's still more to build, though. Good luck building

bunny girl is offline Pro Gamer

Wow! those are very cool! im gonna go check it out

I hope some day some nice millionaire will buy FreeRealms copyright...

O.O BTW I forgot to tell you guys that I have a guild for it too. It's called "The Kingdom of Hyrule". Officers are in my army, Members and recruits are... people that live here Just letting you know....