Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MarieGoodsmile is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Building a BEACH LOT VILLAGE!

hey there ppl!
    in my Sandy Beach Lot i'm building huge apartment houses! they are 4 stories high and each apartment has 2 floors! i have built 2 of these apartment builds already! so that means 3 apartments built so far (1 is where i live thats why its not 4) (well really only 1 is totally ready... im still putting the ceiling and floors on the the others) but ANYWAY lol theres going to be like 10 or 20 of these apartment buildings and a cafe and a stage and alot of cool stuff and the apartments im going to rent them out! mostly i think ppl who arent members would like this because they might rather be in a nice fully furnised apartment by the beach than in a boring little apartment you get when you first join FR
    So.... members can also rent or buy an apartment! an you dont have to pay to come over and spend time at the beach or the cafe or anything... so like the idea?

oooooh and a little mini church
    Last edited by MarieGoodsmile; 09-15-2010 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Join my Hogwarts Academy of Magic Guild in FR! we need members so we can grow! we'll all have loads of fun!
    http://hogwartsoffreerealms.webs.com/

lil styles01 is offline Banned

Default Re: Building a BEACH LOT VILLAGE!

Couldnt they just go to ur lot and say they lived in one? Why would they rent it or buy it?

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Ah that's cool! I want to make something like that at my Shrouded Glade lot...I just need to get the money first. >.> (it won't be like yours, I promise, it won't have apartments, ect.)

Icon2 Re: Building a BEACH LOT VILLAGE!

Quote Originally Posted by lil styles01 View Post
    Couldnt they just go to ur lot and say they lived in one? Why would they rent it or buy it?
    nope i'd have a list of who had an apartment and i've sort of done it before like a few times in my large wilds house i built an apartment on the second floor and i rented it out for a while (that person moved away)
    Join my Hogwarts Academy of Magic Guild in FR! we need members so we can grow! we'll all have loads of fun!

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by MarieGoodsmile View Post
    nope i'd have a list of who had an apartment and i've sort of done it before like a few times in my large wilds house i built an apartment on the second floor and i rented it out for a while (that person moved away)
    Are they paying coins?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post
    Are they paying coins?
    yep! usually i think they can negotionate (sorry im an awful speller) the price for since non members usually dont have as much money as members

No i mean, they dont have to pay. they can just teleport to ur lot and tell their friends they lived there.

No i mean, they dont have to pay. they can just teleport to ur lot and tell their friends they lived there.
    oooh yeah they could... but they'd be lying obviously... at least the honest ppl wouldn't be like that

I have also been told I have the best (not there cheesy SC ones) stage in FR. its actualy very unique. do you want to see it?

I have also been told I have the best (not there cheesy SC ones) stage in FR. its actualy very unique. do you want to see it?
    oh cool sure!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast