Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

riverrider423 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Blackspore Swamp House

Let me just say i am a guy who loves my blackspore swamp house. I love the space in it especially, i also love thlot it comes with it is a very nice quality home, i mean i own a large and small wilds house but my blackspore swamp house is BEAST.
    Hope this helped!
    Riverrider423

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Blackspore Swamp House

I do agree that the Blackspore Swamp House is great, but the house part is just too inappropriate in proportions. It's understandable that the house needs to be large. However, they could have accomplished it by providing more and much larger floors than having only 3 small floors (one is more of a small hallway) connected by enormous flights of stairs. The design of the exterior is what I love the most about the house.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

spazking55 is offline Pro Gamer

I have two blackspore house.I used up so much SC when i should have waited for christams.
    The Magic It Calls To Me!

Azure Coldlake is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post
    I do agree that the Blackspore Swamp House is great, but the house part is just too inappropriate in proportions. It's understandable that the house needs to be large. However, they could have accomplished it by providing more and much larger floors than having only 3 small floors (one is more of a small hallway) connected by enormous flights of stairs. The design of the exterior is what I love the most about the house.
    Yeah I agree with you that the proportions are kind of weird. I feel like I've taken a shrinking potion whenever I enter the house I mean, standing up, you don't even reach the windows! Other than that, it's still a pretty neat house.

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

The staircases I agree are pretty large but at the same time I think the idea was taken from old Elizabethan style home's that had overwhelming staircases.. maybe... What I like best about it is that space inside near the roof where you can build another room
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 01-21-2011 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Mentioned the wrong time period
    Playing DCUO now

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Windows you can't see out of ON HORSE BACK were NOT part of any Victorian house, not even renovations to Windsor Palace. A German medieval castle, maybe.
    And then put any piece or pieces of furniture in and it looks ridiculous.
    I would call it 'Fairy's Revenge' Now you know what it's like in one of our houses for a fairy.... or a mouse.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

BLackspre Swamp Houses are not used exceptionally for only House Use and for showing off your homes. Usually they're used as Towers (Places used as extremely tall buildings) by Fan Request.

3 Floors for a tower seems pretty good.