Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Bizarre Red Haven grand opening day!!!

Welcome, please read this. I must start to say that today is Grand Opening day, please lookup Nikky Wildtrekker or Bizarre Red Haven in the housing directory. Since its grandpening day for the place, it is considered a special ocassion. heres the ocasion list and the discouns on prices you'd get.

Special oassions included are : Christmas ( eve and day ) Valentines day, new year, halloween, forth of july, Easter, and thanksgiving.

Price list
    Thing regular price discount price
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 day stay | twenty coins | ten coins
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    week stay | thirty coins | twenty coins
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    monthly stays | fifty coins | twenty-five coins
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rooms ( per week ) | twenty coins | ten coins

* note : discounts only on the listed holidays above, and last only the weeknd or days of that certain holiday *

My place has a swimming pool, oasis, lounge, pirate ship, restaurant ( mc d's ), 4 regular bedrooms, 3 tents, plus access to the outside ( behind the fence ).

At certain times i will put out my Boombox an seaside cake for some fun!

post questions and comments below, thanks for reading and visit me!
    Last edited by sammiebird101; 06-24-2011 at 07:34 PM.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

AngelScott is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Bizarre Red Haven grand opening day!!!

i'm gonna go check it out now *mockingbird101was here*