Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trademarked is offline Master Gamer

Default Summer Camp! (Facts and Speculation)

Hello there FRI friend! As you may know, FR is currently in between events. It has been stated that the next in-game event is going to be summer camp. I have compiled a list of facts and speculation on the subject...

Intro: On Tuesday, April 27th,Free Realms had its first annual Anniversary Ustream event. In this broadcast, the Dev's revealed a lot of upcoming info. One of these thing was that The Seaside Summer splash would not be returning this year. But a great, much better event would take its place; Summer Camp. They told us that there were two camps, Chatty Camp, and Robbie Camp, that players would have a chance to partake in. They also told us that the update should be live early June.

Now, It is May 30th,and June will arrive within the next 48 hours...

Facts: With the update on May 29th, A lot of new info was revealed, some was obvious, but some took a lot of searching to find. The first of these was first pointed out by Veronica Truelight (FR4life) in guild chat. She noticed that the calendar has been updated to included the events taking place in June. In the calendar, it revealed 3 Summer Camp events, Chatty Summer Camp Party, Robbie Summer Camp Party, and Bigfoot Bash. The interesting things to note about these events are that the earliest (Chatty Summer Camp Party) takes place on June 10th. Which means that the update has to arrive either on this day, or before. From Bigfoot bash, we can assume that Bigfoot is the Cakestein equivalent for Summer Camp. Bigfoot Bash's Information says "Have you seen Bigfoot, Maybe a party can tempt him to reveal himself

Aside from the calendar, a new warpstone has appeared in Green-wood forest. Well, warpstone isn`t really the correct term, it should be warp stump! In front of the warp stump is the famous ``Mirage Lake`` Mirage Lake is a body of water that does not appear on the mini map. It is pretty obvious that this warp stump has been placed to make an easy way to get to the camp. Also, we can assume that the lake is a place holder for the two camps. I personally enjoy the fact that there is a deer running around the lake!

Speculation:
    Now, here is my thoughts on what will happen in the Summer camp quest line. All players will attend Camp Chatty. Camp Chatty has a rival camp called Camp Robbie. After a while of the camps fighting, the two will be forced to join sides when Bigfoot and his minions attempt to take over Green-wood forest.

Every main event enemy has to have minions, right? It is pretty obvious what they will be named...Lil`Feet. Pretty cleaver huh...No....-Lurks away-

At the end of almost every quest line so far, we have received a present that will either summon a pet, or transform us. I believe that following in the Birthday`s footsteps. FR will release an SC pet-pal Lil`feet. We will get a log or something foresty related that will summon the pet for 10 minutes. Or maybe we may get something completely different, like a one of a kind housing item.

All of the events so far have had a battle where you win event gear. It is just so easy to predict that somewhere in Green-wood you will find Big foot hiding in a cavish thing with a hoard of lil`feet. The lil`feet will award you clothing (maybe a Gorilla themed clothes that have hair everywhere) And Big foot will award the weapons.

As for pets, we will have the 50sc lil`foot pet pal, and maybe a.....I really don`t know...A huge floating sun..

Well, this just about brings this article to a close, I hope you enjoyed reading. Down below be sure to leave me YOUR thoughts on what the Summer Camp will bring. Also be sure to correct me in any spelling and grammar
    Also as a side note, FR4life has put up some pictures in post 6 of things that I forgot to put in.
    Last edited by Trademarked; 05-30-2010 at 04:35 PM.
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>
    The Official Canadian Insider.

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Summer Camp! (Facts and Speculation)

Cool, I can't wait, it seems fun
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Cant wait!
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

hmmm, it sounds interesting. I would rather choose a camp, but I'm sure your speculation is pretty spot on. It should be a blast regardless of how it plays out. June is right around the corner so the wait will not be much longer.
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Veronica is putting some pics on the tread right now!
    Last edited by Trademarked; 05-30-2010 at 04:32 PM.
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

We're thinking that this could possibly be a campfire/bonfire area.. but we're not 100% sure. lol

& do you think the mountains would be a good place for Bigfoot to hide in?
    Last edited by FR4life; 05-30-2010 at 04:34 PM.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

where is that?

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

That is an area around Mirage lake. in the picture you can see a small bit of the water.
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

lol....In the first one, you look like a sword in the stone...really...

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

I just noticed the lake is peanut shaped...
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast