Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jenna Jademeadow is offline Explorer

Icon8 Steak, Banana and Pizza Costumes! HELP!!

Hey everyone! I was wondering how I go about getting these three costumes? Someone was kind enough (I'm a member and have been for quite some time now) to tell me to just keep refreshing my "Profile" page (approximately 30 times! lol) and it'll show up as an add? Or an ad? (wasn't sure what they were referring to?!

Can someone instruct me on how to get these items? I'd be very greatful!

Thank you!

Jenna Jademeadow!

Kate Soulfoot is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Steak, Banana and Pizza Costumes! HELP!!

The steak costume comes from a sprint ad that shows up on your profile page. The banana costume is a trading card VR, and the pizza costume is a SC item. At least I think!

Aww! Thanks so much--but do you know how I redeem it?

Or maybe, if I FIND the Sprint ad, do I click on that? I'm soooo confused!! lol
    Last edited by Jenna Jademeadow; 10-29-2009 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna Jademeadow View Post
    Aww! Thanks so much--but do you know how I redeem it?

Or maybe, if I FIND the Sprint ad, do I click on that? I'm soooo confused!! lol
    you find the sprint thing in claim section then you click continue then congrats claim like others i just got steak oufit

I'm not quite sure where you're talking about? Can you sort of walk me through where you found it? It doesn't say on my profile page or the home page you can go into once you're logged in? (sorry again!)

I can't find a "Sprint" thing ? And there is no claim section on mine?

Just thought your Canadian players/members might like to know--that this item is not AVAILABLE to them. So it would seem, that they don't mind taking our "CANADIAN" money--but they can't give the same opportunities/items to us as the American players.

Very disheartening considering I'm a monthly paying member and have purchased other items. That just isn't right. The responded saying quote, "We only have American Sponsers." Perhaps it's time they go out and start finding "CANADIAN" sponsers.....

**not happy**
    Last edited by Jenna Jademeadow; 10-30-2009 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lialyn is offline Explorer

The ad shows up where it says "Redeem-A-Code" on your profile page. Just click on the ad and watch it to get your free item.

Keep refreshing your profile to try and get an ad to show up.
    Lia Lyn

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Also if the refresh doesnt work (it wasnt working for me last night) log out & close the internet window and go back in. That was working for me. =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Thanks for your input everyone! I really appreciate your insight. However, after many attempts at trying to retrieve this costume; I contacted Free Realms. I was very disheartened to find out that "Canadian" players cannot access this and other costumes because they are only available to American players. Not something you want to find out when you're a monthly payment member and you've purchased other items....As I said earlier, they can accept my "Canadian" money--but they can't offer me the same opportunities and items as American players. That just doesn't seem right.....Anywho, thanks again everyone!

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

Okay as I was the first one to post the T-Bone Stake outfit html ill post it here:
    http://vex.wildtangent.com/Vex/Offer.aspx?pn=sony&sn=freerealms_v1&gn=freerealms&c=en-US&uid=TYPEURUIDHERE&prmi=vexAd&ip=small_square&i=steak_full_body _costume&css=promo&cur=&hostname=&a=cornpops_2009_12_31&dpName=wi ldgames&sponsorName=Kelloggs+Corn+Pops&sponsorImageUrl=http%3a%2f %2fm1.2mdn.net%2f1839333%2fcorn_pops_spon_launch.gif
    to get it for your acount click on it and it will take you to a new page, when ur there go up to the URL and find a spot where it says: "TYYPEURUIDHERE", obviously type in your UID in there and then click enter, it should take you to the exactly the same ppage then just go through the ads and stuff and you'll get a T-Bone Steak costume!!!
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

The ads use your IP to judge whether or not you are able to collect the items, so you can use a program someone found (I'll try to track down the thread in a minute) to block your IP and access the items. I'm not sure how it works, but I'd assume you'd have to use the links to access the items rather than finding it in its normal spot.

Here is the link to the thread that mentions the program (Hotspot shield).
    Here is a guide of sorts on how to obtain the ad items, in case you cannot use the original method.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 10-31-2009 at 05:01 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast