Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

View Poll Results: Which next 2 features would you like to see at my House?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spooky Sky Maze

1 100.00%
  • Floating Mini Stage

0 0%
  • Spooky Diner

0 0%
  • Giant Pumpkin

0 0%
    nickx57 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Nick Lemonspice's Haunted House/Party!

Hello, today i'm hosting a "Haunted House". Don't forget about it. Just send me a friend request right now to attend the "Haunted House". It will be at my "Small Wilds House" and will open at 7:00 PM Central and end at 8:00 PM Central. I'm on Server 1. Come party, dance, and chat. Just bring a costume or whatever you like to wear and have some fun! Feel free to set down ANY trinket that you want. If you have any questions just whisper in-game me or post right down ↓ there. Thank you and I hope you have fun!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Information:
    Spoiler: show
    Please no Dating, Spamming, and Scamming (If this is done, you will be asked to leave).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Will allow merchants who are not spamming and scamming. If you would need to yell something to advertise what you are selling, I will allow you to yell every 45 seconds, no less.

Special Features:
    Dance Shed, Dance Floor Treehouse, Graveyard, and Many Decorations.

http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...87/#post505806 ↑↑↑
    Nick Lemonspice
    <Detectives>

nickx57 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Nick Lemonspice's Haunted House/Party!

Anyone?...
    Nick Lemonspice
    <Detectives>