Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

Icon5 New Birthday Party Guide posted by Ref Ruby!

Ref Ruby's Birthday Party Guide - Part 1
    Posted 57 minutes, 5 seconds ago.

Are you ready to party? If so, Referee Ruby has put together a great guide on all the activities happening in Free Realms to mark our 1st birthday! Take it away Ruby.....
    It’s our birthday! Yaaaay! And what’s a birthday without cake? Massive, massive amounts of cake.
    Let’s talk to Camellia in Sanctuary to get the celebration started with some yummy cupcakes!
    Oops, looks like you ate the last one! Since it’s not a party without cupcakes, you’ll need to talk to Chef Jarvie in Merry Vale to get some more. Let’s go!
    Apparently you’ll have to wait for the awesome cupcakes, as there are cake eating monsters running all over the place. Cakenstein eh? Sounds delicious. Jarvie wants you to fight a couple of these cake monsters and see if you can find any clues to where they came from. To battle...
    I’m torn. It’s cake, which is awesome, but it’s also really weird looking. Let’s bring a sample back to Jarvie and let him decide.
    Hmm, apparently it’s filled with mystery meat. Meat cakes? Yuck! We definitely don’t like that. To top it off, Jarvie says that all his mystery meat has disappeared!
    Head over to Mayor McFairy quick, and make sure to wash your hands to get rid of that meaty/cakey yuckiness.
    Mr. Mayor wants us to check around and see if we can figure out anything. It looks like chefs all over are missing mystery meat. Who could have masterminded this malicious mystery? Perhaps Lucca De’Flor can shed some light on the situation.
    Apparently Lucca’s friend Glerga knows plenty about mystery meat. Well, let’s head up to the Robgoblin Camp to see what’s up. Glerga says she has quite a lot of mystery meat, but she’s not sharing.
    She doesn’t get to go to the birthday party, she can’t make a cake, and she’s not a happy camper. The plot thickens!
    P.S. Check out your sweet new hat.
    Glerga needs some help with her latest cake attempt, and gives you a list of ingredients to pick up for her. Hey now, I don’t remember agreeing to….ah, well. There’s cake involved, so I’m down to help out. Gather up Glurga’s ingredients and head back to the camp.
    Now you get to taste test! Yay…I guess…
    Wait, didn’t you say there was meat in this? Ugh, gross. Well…I guess it doesn’t look too bad…
    Aside from the fact that it spawns the vicious cake beast, Cakenstein! Yikes!
    Maybe don’t use meat in a cake next time, Glerga! Oh well, at least you get a cool cupcake hat. It’s either a “thank you” present or a “Don’t tell anyone what happened” gift. I can’t tell.
    So. Cool.
    It’s time to save the party! Let’s go find Cakenstein! Wait…she made SEVEN of them? This is going to be harder than I thought.
    What a handsome fellow. Cakensteins love cake, so keep an eye out for them as they try to crash Birthday parties. Everyone knows Cakensteins hate fireworks (you knew that, right?) so grab a couple and get to work!
    Cakenstein isn’t happy about the fireworks, and will toss chunks of cake at you. It may just be cake, but it can pack a punch so be careful!
    Cakenstein’s Cakeling buddies also want to join the party. They’ll try to help him steal the Birthday cake from the party, and if they get back to him with any of it you won’t be able to hit him!
    Make sure you stop them first using the fireworks so this doesn’t happen.
    Awesome job! Now to take care of the other six. Good luck…and don’t forget to bring some napkins. This could get messy.
    Once you’ve defeated the cakester 7 times, head back to Glerga. She’s created a new cake (without meat this time, thank goodness) and wants you to try it out. I’m not real sure about it after last time, but I’m not one to turn down cake…ever.
    Whew! Looks like it didn’t create any horrible monsters this time. Only delicious, delicious sweetness for my tummy. You did it! You saved the day, and got to eat a ton of cake to boot. Congratulations!
    Don’t forget to head back to Camellia and tell her that everything is peachy keen now! Maybe you should relax for a while. You ate an awful lot.

More to come in Part 2!
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

Trademarked is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Birthday Party Guide posted by Ref Ruby!

Part 2......
    I guess they did say that it would be a 12 quest quest series! It is only 7....
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>
    The Official Canadian Insider.

BTW this is a link to the article:

http://www.freerealms.com/article/de...articleId=1280

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Masterdiaruga2 View Post
    Part 2......
    Wootness! I assume the new material will come in waves, like the spooktacular SC items

Part 2......
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaKing View Post
    Wootness! I assume the new material will come in waves, like the spooktacular SC items

More anniversary quests coming = major win!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by angelicaldream View Post
    More anniversary quests coming = major win!
    Yayz, more celebrations and items to run around with!
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Yayz, more celebrations and items to run around with!
    *wants an awesome freestyle "weapon" as an anniversary quest or battle award*

Trademarked is offline Master Gamer

There is an awesome freestyle weapon. The candle..
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>
    The Official Canadian Insider.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

What candle???

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

There is an awesome freestyle weapon. The candle..
    Yeah, there is, I forgot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast