Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Title: Halloween?

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Halloween?

I don't think this is very old but this is what Ashley posted recently about bringing threads back:

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post
    There is a time and place to "revive old threads." If the thread is over two weeks old, then it may be time to create a new thread on the topic. Things change, and the game changes with each week. An idea that applied to a thread in 2011 will not be the same in 2012. Free Market threads don't need to be revived by anyone except the thread creator, they may no longer wish to sell the item or have the item available.
    This is difficult though because this section of the forum isn't very active.

Holly Pearlwing is offline Amateur Gamer

Personally I think the vampires vs. werewolves thing is getting old. I think it would be cooler if they tried different teams.

jayfeather1788 is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Holly Pearlwing View Post
    Personally I think the vampires vs. werewolves thing is getting old. I think it would be cooler if they tried different teams.
    I don't think spookktacular wud b the same without them. I mean so many ppl love werewolves and vampire, and changing that would probaly mean less ppl joining spooktacular. Honestly, i really think everyonne loves it even ppl who dont really like twilight because vampires and werewolves came way before those books. Plus i mean wat the heck wud they do? Frankenstein vs ghosts? Witchs vs. black cats? It doesn't really work...

nanisbad is offline Explorer

Can't wait till Halloween

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12