Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Katie9843 is offline Explorer

Default A Christmas time for the homeless

Food and Shelter is a local homeless shelter. They are a non-profit, which means they are not funded by the Government. They have to raise all of their money on there own to keep the shelter going.
    When people are hungry, they come to Food and Shelter for food. Last year alone, we served over 30,000 meals in Norman and provided shelter to hundreds of families. This is combined with a variety of other services to help reduce or prevent homelessness in our community.
    On December 23d I will hold a Christmas party to fund-raise money. Each coin donated on free realms is equal to one cent in real life. So, if you donate 100 coins, I will give a dollar to food and shelter. Once this has ended, 1-2 weeks later I will post a video of me showing you the money and donating it to Food and Shelter.

INFO:
    Date: December 23, 2011
    Time: 2:30 EAST.
    WHERE: My Lot.
    Note: Add The Bird in order to come to the lot.

Help change the world one step at a time!
    Much thanks! I hope you can make it!

Be a part of change. Be a part of Food and Shelter, Inc. | foodandshelterinc.org

"It is important to fight, and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated." ~Albus Dumbledore

LeeSumma is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: A Christmas time for the homeless

Sounds great!

Dark Jade is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Christmas time for the homeless

Sounds great! Its great to see someone actually caring about homeless people.

"Keep me close, keep me close.
    Keep my head above
    water.
    I need to hear your voice
    ."