Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Default Almost Time Again!!! For Another Spooktacular! What do you hope to see?

I was just thinking it is almost time for the Spooktacular event again. I noticed in the last video they did live, they mentioned a new house when they were talking about this years event. So got me wondering .... do you think it will be a haunted house? or maybe a black spore one? I bet it will be black spore, and fitting for a Halloween type theme.

Also what are you hoping to see this year? what did you like best last year and want to see again?

I loved the trick or treating, and really hope that there is a good battle with new weapons we can win, since there were no weapons last year.

Any items you hope they bring back this year that you did not get last year?

Ones I want to get are mummy suit and mummy pet.

I am looking forward to some fun next month, I hope they add the content in at the start of the month or even sooner!

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Almost Time Again!!! For Another Spooktacular! What do you hope to see?

I had a dream a while ago, about a briarwood lot... But I'm not a fortune teller or anything, haha, but I would love to see a briarwood lot... A haunted house would be awesome as well.

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Almost Time Again!!! For Another Spooktacular! What do you hope to see?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Silvernight View Post
    I had a dream a while ago, about a briarwood lot... But I'm not a fortune teller or anything, haha, but I would love to see a briarwood lot... A haunted house would be awesome as well.
    oooh Maybe we will get both!!! now that would be cool

oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer

Don't we have a briarwood lot O_o i am hoping to see a princess costume

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Oh I would love some princess type costumes.. like Cinderella's ball gown .. or maybe Little Bo Peep type? Then we could have a little lamb who follows us around as a pet pal.
    I am thinking the guy in the podcast was really hinting at a haunted house. That would just be so fun to decorate and what an amazing place to hold a Halloween party! So fun!

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Silvernight View Post
    I would love to see a briarwood lot...
    we already have a briarwood lot its been out sense May or June i think
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer

Yea i hope they come out with Fred shirts though O_O

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Ohh..... I could have bet we didn't have a briarwood lot.. Oh well, I still think a haunted house would be totally epic.

lil styles01 is offline Banned

If anybody wants to also share their idea's in the FR Idea's Club its my social group

~Hi Styles, thanks for sharing about your group. But please save it for signatures or other topics. It's not nice to post about something unrelated on someones' thread. --Ashley
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 09-29-2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: .

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Woohoo!
    -joins fr ideas club-
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast