Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Stunned

Ulfang is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Stunned

Hi I'm Gav (Ufang Illuvatar in game), a [edited -- Please refrain from revealing your age. We do not allow kids to do this in the open forum and request that adults respect this as well to prevent mistakes happening. --Ashley Preciousfable] from the UK and I'm stunned because I actually really like this game. I'm a fan of RPG's and have been since the late 70's and do love the darker storyline's and rarely like the cutsie kind of games. In MMO's I like lots of combat, exploration and crafting. I did sign up for this game quite a while back to check it out but after a couple of mins in the game decided it wasn't for me. Well I gave it another try lately and after getting past the rather cutsie pet training I became a miner and have to admit I love the crafting mini games and now find myself rather addicted to the game.

I ... err... hmmm... stunned!!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Stunned

Heh, never judge a game by it's commercial! Welcome to FreeRealms and FreeRealmsInsider, Ulfang! Judging by your interests, I think you'll like FreeRealms quite a bit. If you ever need help, there are plenty of members here willing to help you out.

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

The game is really addicting.
    *Ashley, you edited the text so that he doesn't reveal age, but "The late 70's" kinda narrows it a little*
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Dont worry, I used to make fun of people that played these games... until one of those people turned out to be on the football team.(its ironic cuz my schools team is 0-11 lol off topic) But play it moderations so it doesnt bore you
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

(Don't you mean moderates?)
    The game got boring for me since I got addicted too fast and finished most stuff X_X
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by moyinator View Post
    (Don't you mean moderates?)
    Moderations mean in small parts
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

"Moderation" can be used as well

Ashley, you edited the text so that he doesn't reveal age, but "The late 70's" kinda narrows it a little
    That sentence doesn't help anyone specifically, he could have started then at the age of 1 or 40!

Welcome to Free Realms Insider Ulfang! It is surprising games like this can suck you right in isn't it! (I had a similar problem with Viva Pinata...)

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

WELCOME TO FRI

Ulfang is offline Newbie Explorer

Another thing this game has taught me .... just how bad I am at Chess I used to play it a fair bit when I was younger and always thought I was pretty good at it but was beaten very easily twice in a row (and not against a human player). I was doing a lot better in the third game but just as things were looking very good my laptop's battery charge ran out and shut down ARGHHHHHHH. I guess I don't have as much patience as used to have

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

welcome to FRI!!! i joined freerealms a few days after the game came out and i didnt like it at all, but i joined again a few months ago and it was much better!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast