Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Semi-New Here..?

Hi! I'm Flablo.

Although, some people call me AI. Short, for Almostinsane. I have a couple of Differnt Online-User-Names. But i'd never give away my Real Name. I Don't give Away personal information, It's agiasnt the TOS(Terms of service -- pretty much rules.) And I just don't want you to track me down in real life. It Isn't a safe choice.

I Like To play on Wajas('tis a site.), Beanie Babies 20, Webkinz, WI & VPI, Shining Stars, And other sites. I Don't play on Neopets, As its Really just.. Stupid -Imo- Now that its been taken over by thoose Other people. so yeah.

I Don't have many friends on this site, So if you see me around, don't be afriad to chat - As im friendly(Won't bite! Unless its been a terrible day. ) I love animals.

However...

If you get onto the topic of sharks, Be Aware that i go snakey At how much i LOVE them. I really want to Pet one, as you can as long as your carefull.(It's really dangerous, a very Very dangerous risk that it could turn - its a wild animal, and only Proffesionals do it.) theres always a chance though - If you want to start discussing sharks, Please resepect my opinon and dont start flaming me How im stupid at loving them. I Perfer great whites the most.

The largest, probally one of the deadlist sharks. haha. Yes they are my favriote. (:stoopid2 So anyway, Thank's so much for reading this. If you could take the time to Say anything about Yourself, go ahead! -- But just dont post Ages, Addresses, Anything that isnt aloud.

Bye!

celeste is offline Explorer

Default Re: Semi-New Here..?

Hi Flablo!
    I"m glad you've joined us on VPI. I enjoy playing on Webkinz and WI too. I also enjoy exploring new sites. Last night I was checking out Zookazoo.com a site Justin mentioned on another thread. It was pretty interesting, but like Club Penguin in order to do some things you have to pay a monthly fee.
    I'm excited about SeaPals. You'll be able to get a shark you can pet without the danger!
    see you around!

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Nice info Flablo! I'm glad you're here too. I can see you already have a lot to offer.

Celeste, you said it all very well! i agree with you! i also checked out zookazoo.com. i think it might be fun. i want to explore it more.

glamorousgirl Guest

Hi Flablo! So you love sharks? I am afraid about them!

I don't like to go to the beach because I think a shark could come and eat me! (lol)

waltdisneyworld2008 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by glamorousgirl View Post
    Hi Flablo! So you love sharks? I am afraid about them!

I don't like to go to the beach because I think a shark could come and eat me! (lol)
    That is exactly how I feel when I go into the ocean! Guess I watch too many TV shows involving sharks.

Actually, shows that include sharks, If you watch National Geo, You can find Documentrys (If you hate sharks-- dont watch the 10 top deadlist ones. unless you want to learn more about the um.. *cough* tiger shark *cough* bullshark *cough* Greatwhiteshark) That exeplain WHY they do things like that, always wear bright bathing suits so they can tell you from A seal! well, for surfing that is. XD; didn't mean to offend anyone..

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Flabo, welcome to VPI. I like to watch the sharks on television

tarsky781 is offline Newbie Explorer

Re: Semi-New Here..?

Hello! I understand; I like sharks too. What's your username on WI? Just wondering. =^_^=
    It's my birthday!

Tarsky- My username is flablo, same as it is here ^^;

Cows- Hi!!! DDD *Waves at cows* ^^

Icicle20 is offline Amateur Gamer

Hey Flablo!
    Great to have you here! I'm rather new myself!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast