Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Salutations from a little nymph.

Thank you Sarah-san,

I have always taken pride in my well developed powers of prcrastination. I would have posted sooner but would have missed out on the joy of being fashionably late.

PS. You should be the Sensei. If I remember correctly; I ripped off Pink-Fu from you. Credit where credits due.
    Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 07-17-2010 at 03:25 PM.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Winterbreaze is offline Pro Gamer

^^ Nice to meet you Layla
    Music = Life

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

I am so glad you found this forum Layla! You are a joy in every sense of the word.

angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

I've never mentioned this here, but I am a fan of PINK also. I go though pink-wearing-phases and have pink pieces in my wardrobe/purse collection for every occasion from sloppy-casual to formal.

Belated official welcome, I'm pretty sure we all know you and your posts by now.

I may need to brush up on my Pink-fu for the eventual epic battle/bringing down of the Filter Fairy

Procrastination masters of the realms unite! Let's set up a meeting (when we get around to it after eventually doing those other things we are putting off)

Is my check in the mail, too?
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

Thank you Winter. I see you are new here as well so, welcome back at ya.

Thank you for the big sparkly pink hello, Zadira, and thank you for the compliment, Your check is in the mail. It is you who are a joy in every sense of the word. If it were not for people like you, FRI would be just another site instead of the community it is.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicaldream View Post
    I've never mentioned this here, but I am a fan of PINK also. I go though pink-wearing-phases and have pink pieces in my wardrobe/purse collection for every occasion from sloppy-casual to formal.

Belated official welcome, I'm pretty sure we all know you and your posts by now.

I may need to brush up on my Pink-fu for the eventual epic battle/bringing down of the Filter Fairy

Procrastination masters of the realms unite! Let's set up a meeting (when we get around to it after eventually doing those other things we are putting off)

Is my check in the mail, too?
    Thank you Angelical.

Yes, Pink rules; In more ways than one.

Yes, many already (some to their regret) know me by now. I can assure you, the administrators do.

No, it is not necessary to brush up on your Pink-fu. Just remember to fu in Pink when that fateful day is upon us.

The first official meeting of the Procrastinators Club has been postponed due to a problem with the invitations which are being printed up for us by the Bad Spellers Klub. As soon as they get those right; A time and date will be eventually announced. The tentative date, as of this posting, is the 30th. of februrary.

Thank you for your kind words. Your check is in the mail.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

My favorite color pink is too!
    It was very nice to finally meet you in tcg yesterday (I was the girl who had the bad hand lol)
    You're very good at tcg..maybe one day I could do as well as you
    Cya around the Realms!
    ~Celes

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Thank you Princess.
    I always enjoy meeting people from FRI in game. It amazes me how many players have never heard of this site. Keep plugging at the TCG. It's an easy game to learn but, a hard one to master. The best way to get better is to play. The more you play, the better you will get. Thank you so much for the compliment. Your check is in the mail. Hope to see more of you soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12