Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    xebian is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon2 New user here :)

Hi all iv just started to play and wondering is there much to get out this mmo without paying monthly fee? what i like about it is its wow style but relaxed witch is what iv been looking for for a wile now looked before but was put off so ya big hi to all here.

welcome to fri...please be careful when releasing personal information about yourself. thanks. -fairlyoddmom
    Last edited by Kiki Moonpeace; 09-20-2009 at 10:05 AM. Reason: please watch how much personal info you share

XxronxX is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New user here :)

nice to meet you,im new here too ^^ this game need to pay $4.99 a month to play it full version with some member job. Member is fun though. xP

*removing personal info from above -fairlyoddmom
    Last edited by Kiki Moonpeace; 09-20-2009 at 10:04 AM.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Welcome. Just a note: You shouldn't reveal any personal information. If you need to review, here are some of the rules.
    I personally don't think the $5 is worth it. All of the fun stuff is given to anyone that spends any actual money on the game.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

welcome....................

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

¡Bienvenido! Welcome to Free Realms Insider Xebian

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to the FRI family xebian

chutney is offline Amateur Gamer

Hi and welcome, I played for a while without membership but did take the plunge and jumped in!! At the moment I am happy to pay and start all the members only jobs and use the stuff that members can . So far its worth it for me. Enjoy the game
    Holly Redspring ~ Playing every day ~ usually on Server 1 but sometimes 2 or 10 !! Look for me or call me if you want to group for dungeon.

Wizard Level 20/Archer Level 20/Brawler Level 20/Pet Trainer Level 20/Postman Level 20/Ninja Level 20/Chef Level 20/Miner Level 20

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

hello and welcome to the family. De Inside a la free realms welcomes you and everybody young and old!

Ninja X is offline Banned

hey iv been playing freerealms since april so i have a good look at it and guess what some peaople think that if you play for like 6 monthes it gats boring and guess what i have played for 6 montehes and i still ahve nt figuered evertyinhing out im not close to being perfect but hint 4.99 is a amazing deal for memebership i renew my memebership everymonthand its worth it

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by mikeman212 View Post
    and guess what some peaople think that if you play for like 6 monthes it gats boring and guess what i have played for 6 montehes and i still ahve nt figuered evertyinhing out
    That's a matter of opinion. I've played for 2 months and have grown completely sick of the game.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast