Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lilly Loves is offline Amateur Gamer

Default The name isn't Joe, am I still allowed?

Hai there :3 My name is Lilly! I'm new here at Insiders, but I hope I'll fit in with the rest of you guys pretty soon. I saw Insiders, and tons of nice people here, so I decided to make one, and learn a bit about FR. Some things I do in my free time are...

1. Sing
    2. Act
    3. Dance
    4. Draw and Paint
    5. I do soccer on my school team (:

My FR character, Lilly Lifepuzzle, looks like me in real life. People tell me I'm weird for doing that, but whatever xD She has hair called vanilla dream I think, and green eyes (: I hope to see you guys around!

PS: Sorry if this is an all Joe forum, but I couldn't help it xD

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The name isn't Joe, am I still allowed?

xD Get out, this is for Joe and only Joe!

I'm kidding, this is for all new people. xD Welcome to FRI, I'm Skylar, call me Sky if you like. Any questions about anything, just contact me.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Noooo! *rushes to change name to Joe*

Thanks (: My friend Claire is here, she told me about you. Don't feel stalked or anything, only good things xD Acutally, I do have a question xD Do I need anything to begin roleplaying?

No, well, actually, yes. You need a character. xD

CLAIRE CHU BETTAH HAVE ONLY SAID GOOD THINGS!

Oh yeah, I'm really awesome(modest too), and I love new people, so I'll always be there to RP with you!

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Got it, I'll make one xD Actually, she did mention something about you being a tad screamy.......

Jk, She didn't say that xD

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Hey Lilly Loves!
    Im A Little "old" Here and Know A Lot, [As Does Skylar] I Run a Thread called
    "Mr. Help Thread" I LOVE Helping People Out, and Telling Them What they Didn't Know
    I Can Teach you ANY Basics About This Forum, and If you Need ANY Help, just Inbox Me!
    (: Hope You have Fun Here!
    -Vórtex

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Nice to meet you Seth (: That's a cool siggie, BTW, did you make it :O I'll be sure to check out your thread if I need any help. AKA, I'll be at your thread within the next 5 minutes

xD And you've already mastered the "Long JK post." You'll be welcomed with open arms at HD&E.

I am not "screamy!" xD Actually, I am a bit screamy sometimes. But I'm nice, and I never lose my temper, so it's fine. xD

*trips, and falls on ground* No open arms on this thread, huh? JK, Y'all are all super nice (:

Thank you, and you'll certainly fit in with us... SKFDJN Just try to come on the thread more than once a month/year/long time alright? :3 Hahaha, I miss RPers when they don't come on after a while.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast