Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    djsparty is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon7 Meet the - Henry Flamebreath ( Playground Builder's)

Hello everybody. This is my first post so take it easy im male from Estonia and i just love Free Realms.It simple,easy and fun! Even im not anymore child,i find it attractive..specially when i have sometimes lot of free time to do nothing better than play web game =)
    I joined to free realms as ordinary player who wanted to play free web game. But now im lifetime member and have used lot of real cash inside that game! Why you ask? Cos i just like to play and build that game!
    My first playground i built was Sky Track or Jumping Course or what ever anybody called it. it was fun and nice playground but got me bored real fast (big wildhouse lot)
    There was first contact players im with friends now and with good friends ingame.
    Some didnt make to the end of that playground cos i built it for obstacle couse...jumping on blocks and trying to get to the end where my private quarter was.
    Then i deleted that lot stuff and started new lot -snowhill lot. As i build...i never know what it will be..i just start to add things inside lot and dont know what it will be till its done. It was the same with snowhill lot - all you know it as Sky hotel (and yes im the first who made it,not copycats like others!) I just started to build it and didnt notice in half way i was building bigger house kinda building. I was just having fun to try things in my way and try to make it all look good.Well in the end when i finished that lot,i already had alot of friends and guildies. All loved it and i was happy that i made it! And now??? Now i build every single lot ingame as main and best fun playground in game! Why you may ask? Cos i just love to make people happy!!!
    You may want to ask me - what im building next? Well its easy...i dont know...every day i have different ideas of fun playgrounds and thats all!
    You may want to ask me - What playgrounds ive build so far? Well its easy...i build sky hotel lot at snowhill,sandy beach lot has some water park things inside built already like water jump tubes and elevators,stairs and restauraunt!And there will be lot more!
    And for the grand building im doin right now - White house! I will make it as real in real life.It will have to floors and roof for party (dont ask more) already finished with courtyard flower garden,theres gift shop and to floors and roof built. Already added stuff to president room too.Finished some days ealier grand staircase to second floor. when i build it i imagine picture of real white house and picture of plans as rooms are built in there..soon will add the red room next to president room.
    I see already new lot came out with portal options to buy with sc.well thats fun.i will buy all and build them inside all lots so players can port easylier when they like to!
    New lot will be purhashed at next month.
    Ok that was my first introduction..i will start adding all different threads to all different lots i have!
    Enjoy my lots and newver be rude to other players who just try to have fun at my playground's!
    For now i say farewell and have fun at Free Realms!
    Playground Builders - creating play,building hope! (join us!)

(if its possible to make its sticky?)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by djsparty; 10-13-2010 at 05:27 PM.

william ionsea1 is offline Pro Gamer

Icon2 Re: Meet the - Henry Flamebreath ( Playground Builder's)

Your lots is awesome!

Default Re: Meet the - Henry Flamebreath ( Playground Builder's)

Quote Originally Posted by william ionsea1 View Post
    Your lots is awesome!
    thank you very much! btw witch lot =)?

william ionsea1 is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by djsparty View Post
    thank you very much! btw witch lot =)?
    All your lots!

Quote Originally Posted by william ionsea1 View Post
    All your lots!
    hahahhaaa..thnx william!

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Nice dude your my friend and i just went today i would edit out the age though i dont want you to get in trouble your not suppose to tell your age

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Quote Originally Posted by lolaya View Post
    Nice dude your my friend and i just went today i would edit out the age though i dont want you to get in trouble your not suppose to tell your age
    hehhee...let the spy games begin! nad thnc for your reply! all you spies...catch me!!!!

nice to see renegade players in here=)) Hello to all!
    Last edited by djsparty; 08-30-2010 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

pump=) let spump it up=)

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to FRI!
    Please do not reveal your age. It is against the FRI and FR rules to reveal personal information. Also, only threads that are either by moderators, administrators and founders can be made sticky unless they are very helpful. (These are usually guides.) And, before you start creating threads for your lots, please read the rules of the housing forum. You are only allowed ONE thread for all your houses. Hope this helps, and welcome to FRI!
    Allons-y.

If I know how to make blocks and flat blocks go slant, I would already be into housing,

And I would have build a surprise -wink- xD

Seriously, I would if only I knew,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast