Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Pingles is offline Explorer

Default Me? I'm Pingles!

Just found the website and love the Community features!

I am excited about trying out a few running topics for the blog feature and am enjoying the forum already.

I was lucky enough to get into the Beta (lucky? I think at some point they invited everyone on the web) and fell in love with the game. I have always been a reluctant MMO'er, struggling with the "********" attitude of the folks at upper levels. Y'know, that whole "You can join our group if you have exactly this equipment set and this spec." mentality.

Remember when folks used to just group and smack mobs around? Didn't matter if you had just 8 Healers, you still had fun!

So this world of Free Realms seems perfect for me and I am loving it so far.

Got my character Pingles up to 20 on Chef and Postman and am hammering my way through Brawler at 16.

I have been databasing a bit of the Combat stuff and will post a few things in the forums.

Thanks for the great website!

Oops, that's not a swear word. It was just hard followed by core. I can see where the filter might dump it.

Didn't want to give the wrong impression on my introduction...
    Last edited by Pingles; 05-12-2009 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Me? I'm Pingles!

Hello Pingles! Welcome aboard

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Hi Pingles!!! congrats on the high levels!

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

July is offline Amateur Gamer

So glad you joined us! That's very impressive progress you've made! I hope to spend some time on brawler myself tonight.