Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Icon11 Just Stopping By...

(This post starts out weird. Just go with it.)
    I've been wanting to re-watch Monty Python & the Holy Grail for a while, and I remembered seeing a reference to it in Free Realms one time. (There's a Robgoblin somewhere that says something akin to 'Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!') That led me to find an old thread here, and I got a bit nostalgic about the old days of FRI. I haven't played Free Realms in ages, and I only log in here about once a month to check my messages. I figured I'd post for once.
    To anyone who didn't know me before, I'm Rain. Hello! I don't play Free Realms anymore, but I'm still lurking about the internet. Mostly Tumblr. I used to come here all the time, and I'm still friends with a bunch of awesome people I met through role-playing.
    Life's been good. I'm starting to think about uni and where I want to go after high school. I've been working with my friend Rosie on a webseries based on our role-play, HalfClan. I've been thinking of writing a musical, since I've found some awesome music writing software (MuseScore, it's brilliant!) and I've been studying plays in school. I'm getting a new laptop tomorrow, which is exciting. I've fallen head-over-heels in love with Clara on Doctor Who, no surprise there seeing as fictional characters tend to be the type of people I fall for. I've discovered and decided some very important things about myself and my life in the over-a-year since I unofficially left, and I think I'm a very different person that what people might remember me as. I mean, I still talk way too much about Harry Potter, I don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend, I get mad about really random things, but I've grown and changed. And no, I won't be coming back, but FRI is a chapter in my life that I like to re-read sometimes. It makes me happy to see that people still hang out here.
    So to anyone who's just joined FRI, I can honestly tell you that this forum shaped who I am now, and that amazing friends can be made here. Never underestimate the power of message boards. I know that first-hand.

Also, just out of curiosity, is there anyone who remembers me still around? I'd love to sit down for a metaphorical cup of tea with you sometime (:
    (But not tonight, Doctor Who is on)
    Allons-y.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Just Stopping By...

Hi Rain, I remember you, though we didn't talk very much c:

I'm glad life has been good for you and you're having fun ^_^
    I have been just been playing games *not FR tho, I kinda quit as well* , drawing, and doing the same old-same old :]
    I also want to believe that FR/FRI has molded me into who I am and people will have a nice time here

Nice to see you again!

Hey! I remember you too! What have you been playing? My gaming doesn't surpass Jeopardy! for the Wii and some casual Pokemon playing, I'm afraid xD
    Allons-y.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Welcome back, Rain!
    I remember you briefly posting every which way.
    We need to get some Doctor Who conversations started.
    I'm already talking to Ninjablade2000 about DH, but I need some old time watchers!
    (Loving the sig, Tennant forever!)

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

@Rain I have been playing Guild wars 2 and the Sims 3 and Lol :3

@jaaaaaaaaack Cool! I got Sims 3 for Christmas, but I've been waiting to get my new laptop to really get into it.
    @Kayopuro I'll take any chance to talk about Doctor Who xD
    Allons-y.

The sims 3 is really addicting! (or at least it is to me). Have fun playing it :]