Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lunar_Wind is offline Pro Gamer

Default Introduction of Mahself :D

Hi
    I'm New-ish here. I've been on Free Realms Insider without an account for quite a while now. Finally, I have one.

I'm a random and spazzy person, with a short temper for annoying people. (Hopefully most of you are sane...)
    VITAL FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT ME:
    -I'm a female, call me a guy and I'll maul you >:U
    -I'm a drawing/sketching FREAK.
    -I HAVE THE MOST DISOBEDIENT, WORST BEHAVED, EVILEST, DOG BREED IN THE WORLD...
    THE SHIBA INU! (See more at:American Kennel Club - Shiba Inu It says NOTHING about how evil they are.)

I go on Free Realms about 1-2 times a day. My name is Luna Dragonflight, and so far, I (sadly) only have two level 20 jobs. (Brawler and adventurer.) I change guilds alot, but eventually I'm going to find a decent one to join, so if you need guild members, ask me!

That's all I can think of...
    I'll answer questions about me if anyone has any. Also, I'm working on taking a screenshot of my character to use as my icon, so don't mention me not having an icon.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Introduction of Mahself :D

Welcome to FRI! I'm Ciana My character is Izzy Diamondheart55. It's nice meeting you!

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Nice to meet you too.

Quick question, how the heck do you change your icon/profile picture/whatever?

(btw, my old character had the name of Diamondheart...)

To have a avatar you have have at least 10 posts.

Sayonara Free Realms.

Also here is a guide my friend made for new Insider people
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...insider-38369/

Sayonara Free Realms.

-THANKYOUSOMUCH-

I'm not good with sites like these -.-"

Hi! Welcome to FRI. I too like to sketch. My icon is something I did. They have a creative section here. Maybe you could post some of your stuff. There are alot of creative people here. Hope you enjoy it.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Hi and welcome to the FRI forum! First off, I applaud you for not choosing a newbish name. (*Points to self.* Rosierulez? Really? I could've done better, -_-"). Anyway, like my name says, I'm Rosierulez, but you can call me Rosie, or you can call me by my fursona's name, Kat. I'm slowly learning animal anatomy right now in drawing, mostly canines and felines, and I mostly want to make my canines and felines look different from each other, XD. What type of art are you into?

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! I feel hyper right now, Because I feel speeeshul, because I made Newbie's Guide to FRI xDDD Tanks chu Izuni = ) I'm Claire, Not Clire , not Clair , not Clare , not Cliare CLAIRE! I despise when my name is spelled wrong. But I swear, I don't bite . Or do I....JK, I don't bite anything but the wrappers of the toys from Happy Meals at Mcdonalds xD I'm like reALLLY random. I mean this post is totally normal for meh. I love making new best friends, Because then, I have even more people to go bother. I don't bite , but I do poke. Ask Nilla Cookie about that. I'm always poking her xD I used to change guilds ATT too, But I've found a nice place in ,< Insiders> . I WANT YOU TO BE MEH FRIEND!!!! BE IT BE IT BE ITTTT!!!!!! I don't have ANY enemies. At all. And I don't plan on makin any xD

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

MusicMaster is offline Amateur Gamer

WELCOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! It's always nice to meet someone who's kinda off their nut like me ANYWAY, welcome to Free Realms and Free Realms Insider!!!!!! xD
    I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows that well. -Psalms 139:14 <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast