Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Richard Silver is offline Newbie Explorer

Default I'm Richard Silver.

Hey everyone, I'm Richard Silver(beam; temporary name as of yet), and I am in the process of downloading FreeRealms. I usually go off and find communities to help me start the game well.
    I came from Wizard 101, and you can see the whole story at my blog (at the process of writing, since anyone who wants to read can, instead of spamming up the forums with this).

So, I have some questions:

1. Is FreeRealms a very long-term game?
    2. Comparison to Wizard 101 or Toontown?
    3. Any other tips, comments, etc?

Thanks, and I hope I enjoy this game. :]

-Richard Silver

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I'm Richard Silver.

Welcome Richard.

A very smart move to go through the community sites before trying a game. I wish I had thought of that. I can't comment on how FR compares to the games you listed because I have not tried them. One tip I will give you, which I feel you may already know, is to check out fr.zam.com.
    FRI is (my opinion) the best FR fan site you will find. ZAM is the best resource site around for a number of games, but lacks the community feel that you will find here.

As far as this being a long term game; That opinion seems to vary greatly from player to player. I would suggest posting a thread in the General Discussion forum to see what kind of feedback you get.

Best of luck, and see ya round the Realms.
    Layla,
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I'm Richard Silver.

Hey Richard!
    Welcome to FRI.
    If you're paying for membership, you should have fun in-game.