Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hiphop772 Guest

Default Hi, You may know me from WI but I'm hiphop772 and I'm new to VPI!

Hi!! I'm hiphop772 and I'm new to VPI! I have 18 webkinz and love them all! Do you have to have a Kookeys to be on VPI? Well, I'm happy to be here!

*hiphop772*

Hello? Anyone? BUMP BUMP!
    Last edited by hiphop772; 03-30-2008 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

celeste is offline Explorer

Default Re: Hi, You may know me from WI but I'm hiphop772 and I'm new to VPI!

welcome to VPI hiphop! This is a great site to talk about virtual pets. Right now it's just about kookeys, but soon Wendy and Justin will be adding other virtualpets like seapals, club penguin, and others. Feel free to ask any questions. We're a pretty helpful bunch! Glad you joined us!

kitten1462 is offline Amateur Gamer

Yea, Welcome to VPI! It's great here! I hope you like kookeys. Do you have any?
    Welcome to the Wonderful land of Narnia! Only a wardrobe away! Please visit my blog! It needs cool peeps like you! LOL Here is a link: http://kitttensabouteverythingblog.wordpress.com/

hiphop772 Guest

No but I'm dying for one!! Thanks for the nice replies. And what are seapals??

celeste is offline Explorer

We were talking about seapals a couple days ago. Check out this THREAD . It contains links to their site too. They look really cute!

ps- did you draw that picture of the ballet shoes on your sig?

waltdisneyworld2008 Guest

Welcome You don't have to have a kookey to be on VPI, I have 1 kookey

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Hey hiphop! No, you don't have to have a kookey to be here. A lot of of faithful posters don't have them. So, please stay and enjoy yourself.

Addison is offline Amateur Gamer

Er...I'm not the best welcoming commitee but....
    Hii, and welcome to VPI!

xD

..Should I be happy we are friends, or sad because that is all we will ever be?..
    WARNING:
    I am Queen Talks-A-Lot. ♥♥♥ Call me Addie.

hiphop772 Guest

I've never heard of a seaplal, and no I didn't draw them-- someone else did for me. : )

Icicle20 is offline Amateur Gamer

Hey hiphop! Welcome to Virtual Pet Insider! I hope you have a fun time posting here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast