Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

RedBear is offline Amateur Gamer

Default hi ... from RedBear ... Tigress StarFire

hi! i'm redbear. joined this site when it was virtual pet insider but wasnt real active bc there isnt much to discuss for beanie babies, plus BB is really my son's thing.

i checked the site out when it was freerealms were beta but didnt stick around bc of the $5 monthly membership. (i didnt realize it was a choice.) yesterday, WW was down again and when justin put up the message on WI abt free realms, i came over.

imagine my surprise when i clicked "new member", selected RedBear and was told "Sorry that ID is Taken". i thought, "WHAT?! There's another RedBear?!"

I decided to enter what I thought I might have picked as a PW and IN, I was. After searching for my previous posts, I realized why I was already a member (VPI).

Today, I picked up a free starter card from Blockbuster and am enjoying free realms.

The only thing is that I cannot get past the CHEF in the tutorial. It's stuck on loading. The one time that I got it to load, it said the cost was 180 coins and I've only got 159. So, I guess I can't really play freerealms. Bummer.

Anyway, HELLO!!
    Last edited by RedBear; 05-24-2009 at 03:26 AM.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: hi ... from redbear

You may want to try turning down your graphic settings on free realms, that may help with the mini games. Although I have heard some people are having difficulties with the chef interface.

PS. Hi Redbear!!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by MissGnomie View Post
    You may want to try turning down your graphic settings on free realms, that may help with the mini games. Although I have heard some people are having difficulties with the chef interface.

PS. Hi Redbear!!
    ohhhhh. i will try that, thanks! currently, its at the highest setting.

p.s. thanks and hi back.

lotusfairy is offline Explorer

Hi RedBear! Good to see you here. I have problems with a very slow computer, but it doesn't keep me from trying!

hi! thanks lotusfairy! nice to see you.

my slow computer wont work with freerealms. SCHWEW that ive got the laptop.

do you have a lot of lag with your computer and the site?

==================================================

at least i updated my avatar now.
    Last edited by RedBear; 05-24-2009 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost