Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

redscwerel is offline Explorer

Default Hi! Names Armand and well... free realms, if just awesome! <(^-^)o

Hello there! my name is Armand (*are-mond* XD ) and i love love LOVE!! free realms started playing last summer meant so really cool people and have loved the game ever since. I (Please do not post personal information- Annie) have pretty much been a member of the game sense the start but didn't really until I seen that not only could you have a Treeble as a pet but be one as well, so in the game im pretty much never human but a treeble all the time (i stock up on treats :p ) also I am an artist and yeah.. that's it about me

oh! and if anyone likes art of cute things here's a link to mah stuffs :p redscwerel's Library | Photobucket
    Last edited by Annie Hawkclaw; 02-19-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hi! Names Armand and well... free realms, if just awesome! <(^-^)o

Hi, Armand!
    Very nice to meet you. I'm Celestina Corinne, but you can call me Celes.
    Welcome to Free Realms Insider! If you have any questions about anything, let me know. I've been a part of the FR community for 3 years (4 years this upcoming June) and a part of the FRI community for 2 years (3 years this upcoming March). I know them like the back of my hand! *looks at back of hand* Hey...that's new...

(P.S. We're not allowed to say our age, unless we're 18+ for "safety reasons.")

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

I apologies for spelling errors and typos, wasn't such a good idea to post this using a phone and onscreen keyboard

Oh my apology's, I thought I was close enough that it didn't matter ^-^" and nice meeting you! I'm looking forward to being a part of this community, everyone here seems really cool!

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

It's fine. Sometimes I use my phone to check the forums too, and it never ends well.
    And don't worry about it! You're new. You didn't know. Now you do!

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Yeah! phones are so finicky sometimes >.< and don't worry wont happen again