Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Phoenix is offline Explorer

Icon7 Hi, I'm Phoenix!

Hi everyone, I'm Phoenix!
    I'm so happy that I'm finally a member of FRI. I have [I guess you could say] a professional experience with forums/boards. I'm the owner of a couple forums myself, but that doesn't matter right now. What matters right now is getting to meet YOU! I hope I will make new friends here, find people with common interests as me, and just have fun! I do have a Free Realms account but there is some technical difficulties going on, so I can't log in to it right now. Though, when I did first join, it was so much fun! I did a couple of quests, and finished all of them. I can't remember what they were though, just know I did some quests.

That was just an introduction, now I will tell you a little bit about myself.
    I will tell you my physical appearance: TALL. I have always been tall, people will throw jokes at me like, "Hows the weather up there?" and call me giant. But, I don't let it bother me because I have a better life than to stoop down to their level. I have gold/blonde hair that is very THICK. I have blue-green eyes, they change colors when I cry and with the lighting. When I cry they get REALLY blue, when I'm under or in a room with fluorescent lights, they are really blue too. But, if I'm in the sun, or in a darker room they are a light turquoise color. I don't have nails really because I have chewed them down to a almost invisible nub. I know, sad isn't it.

Some of my interests/hobbies/likes & dislikes are:

I have always found animals interesting, the paranormal [ghosts], UFO's [aliens too], and other weird stuff some people don't believe in. I do believe in God though, he is the reason I'm here! I'm not trying to be offensive to Non-Believers, I have several friends who don't believe but their life is great. I want to be a Veterinarian, Forensic Scientist, Scientist at Area 51, or a Ninja. I want to be a Vet because I love animals and would love to help them, wouldn't mind starting off in the ASPCA. I wanted to be a Forensic Scientist ever since I started watching NCIS, Abby the Forensic Scientist there is my fave person on the whole show [next to DiNozzo, and McGee, and Ducky]. A scientist at Area 51 would be so cool, but that would be my last choice, because after you start working there you are pretty much cut off from all civilization. Ninja. . . Ninja. . .why Ninja? Because Ninja's are AWESOME!
    Hobbies are: walking my dog, and my mom's dog, drawing, RPing, painting, listening to good music, hanging out with friends, and playing on the computer.
    Animals
    Ninja's
    Pirate's
    Star Wars
    Twilight Saga
    NCIS
    Walrus's, Caribou, and Giraffes
    Dislikes:
    Broccoli
    Spinach
    Straitening Irons
    Ninja Haters
    Pirate Haters
    Star Wars Haters
    Twilight Saga Haters
    Ants

Some questions:
    How do I upload an avvie from my computer?

Well, that's all I have for now.
    Toodles,
    Phoenix

Caitlin Trueheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hi, I'm Phoenix!

Wow! That's quite an introduction! Welcome to Free Realms Insider, Phoenix! It's great to have a member of such experience

Thanks, every time a new member comes on one of my forums, I have to give a big intro. :]

Prince Charming, come b.a.c.k
    i didn't get your
    n a m e. C.in.de.re.ll.a, its not ok

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quite an intro indeed! Welcome to FRI!
    As for your avatar, I believe you need at least 10 posts to upload your own. Then, go to the upper-right corner of the window and go to "My Options" (the little cogs). Once there, click on "Edit Avatar. Customized avatars can be uploaded at the bottom of the screen once you get 10 posts.

Say, uh, what's RPing?
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 08-30-2009 at 04:40 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

RPing is an abbreviation for Role Playing. Thanks for answering my question, and your welcome for answering yours!
    LOL,
    Phoenix

i didn't get your

Oh, Role-Playing? It was slightly confusing for me since everyone calls me RP .
    Well, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Yeah, I just noticed that. LOL XD And thanks, I hope I will too!
    -Phoenix

i didn't get your

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELCOME!

hello! welcome to FRI! if your looking for information on your favorite game free realms, there's alot of it here! I'm doglover16. my name on free realms is Kelvin64. I am a member, and I get a kick out of the game. wanna be friends? once you get ten posts, you can choose a costom avatar, become friends with users on the forums, and other fun things! the free market is another thing you get access to once you reach ten posts. in that forum, you can trade for coins and make your own thread listing the items you have for trade and the items you will trade your items for. at the top of the page, there are themes to choose from. my current theme is seaside. well, I hope you have fun on free realms!

~doglover16

~Kelvin64

hahaha. I wanted to give you a big welcome too.

A very long intro and a long welcome... Ironic.

LOL, yeah. I think I've said LOL too much. . .LOL. XD o_O
    I like the word ironic. The way it sounds on my tongue IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNICCCCCCCCCC CCCCCC

Totally Ironic,
    Phoenix

i didn't get your

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast