Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cris is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Hi! I'm new too and before starting with questions I wanted to introduce myself

Hello all,

I've discovered Free Realms a few days ago when I was looking for some mmorpg to spend my time. I'm probably one of the few adults (I'm almost in the 30s) playing this game but I find it enough enjoyable and without complications so I've decided to stay.

My surname means Nuttiger or Screwtiger (the first one I think).

I've been totally unsocial all these days refusing random friendships and "wannabemygf" propositions but I have hope in meeting nice & cool people here. Also a good guild... any recomendations?

I come basically from WoW but I use to play all similar mmorpg and for what I've seen in FR, FR is like WoW but in cute and easier to play and with houses, see, this is a good point for prefering FR to WoW.

So, nice to meet you all !!
    Cris

P.S. After reading a lot in FRI I have come to the conclusion this site/forum belongs to a guild, so I think I'm an intruder here, in my defense I must say I haven't found many sites where to learn about FR, even the official forums are only dedicated to announce updates or maintenances and nothing more.

Default Re: Hi! I'm new too and before starting with questions I wanted to introduce myself

Nope! you arent an intruder...give it five more minutes and you'll see the warm welcome you're gonna get =p

I am over the age of 18 too(we're not supposed to reveal too much personal info due to the younger members here), and have enjoyed the game for over a year.

I am not a guild member here, but have come here for tons of good info and made many good friends.

Good idea not to take the "hit and run" friend requests, they dont tend to talk to you anyway. My screen name is my ingame name...I hang out on server 1 generally (the busy one =p) and would be happy to add you to my friends pile =D

And....welcome to FR and FRI
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Jennifer Wolflight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hi! I'm new too and before starting with questions I wanted to introduce myself

Welcome to FRI & FR Cris!

There are a lot of good guilds to choose from, e.g Insiders or Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint maybe?

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Last edited by Jennifer Wolflight; 11-10-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: typo
    Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold.

☆☆☆

Drakie is offline Pro Gamer

Hey Cris Welcome to FRI

First of all, fear not, your are not an intruder

This is a fansite for FR, and is moderated by people from the guild 'Insiders' (you can apply for this particular guild, but that is another matter)

This site is most useful as an information resource site, a market for trading and a medium to meet new friends and have a good laugh

I hope you enjoy your time here at FRI and FR

If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM (personal message) to a Moderator, or you can just PM me and ill see if i can help

Have fun!!!

>^-^<
    Lost in fog and love and faithless fear,
    I've had kisses that make Judas seem sincere..

Elegance is offline Explorer

Wannabemygf?!
    Deal with it, I'm a grammar freak.

Izzibet Echoforce is offline Newbie Explorer

Hi Cris! I'm both a newbie and an older player too. In fact, I haven't posted my own intro yet, but I wanted to respond to yours, because I'm hoping to make some friends closer to my own age. I would love to group up sometime -- I have a guild of one, currently, called <Sun and Shadow Elite>. I'm hoping eventually to tackle some of the tough dungeons, but I have a hard time making solid groups in-game!

Hence being here.

I'm usually on either server 5 or 8. Unfortunately, the traffic on 1 is just too much for my computer. Good luck and hope to see you around!

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Hi!! Nice to meet you too!!! Glad to see another adult enjoying Free Realms!! You are not an intruder!! All people can come join this site, even if they are not apart of the guild! I also read you mentioning any good guild recommendations...well, you can always join <Insiders>. There is always open spots in the guild to invite new guild members!! You have to apply for the guild, but the requirements are very simple. Just get 50 helpful posts (Best to post in "Someone Help!" and "Hi, I am Joe and I love Free Realms!".) Here is the information for the guild: Join the Guild! Have a great day!!
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zoey704 View Post
    Hi!! Nice to meet you too!!! Glad to see another adult enjoying Free Realms!! You are not an intruder!! All people can come join this site, even if they are not apart of the guild! I also read you mentioning any good guild recommendations...well, you can always join <Insiders>. There is always open spots in the guild to invite new guild members!! You have to apply for the guild, but the requirements are very simple. Just get 50 helpful posts (Best to post in "Someone Help!" and "Hi, I am Joe and I love Free Realms!".) Here is the information for the guild: Join the Guild! Have a great day!!
    Don't forget 2 weeks of membership on FRI (:

Welcome Cris!

You're definitely not an intruder, new members are always welcome =D
    I hope you'll have a good time here on Free Realms Insiders, everyone is very friendly. Be sure to check out <Insiders> if you're looking for a social guild, also don't forget to read the few paragraphs of the FRI rules. (;

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Hey Cris!
    Welcome to FRI.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Hi Cris,

You call that old? I'm way more than that!
    This is more of a fan site than a guild site. Most people here are NOT Insider guild members. All players are welcome here. If you are looking for a resource site without any guild affiliation, I would suggest ZAM. You can go directly to their FR content pages at fr.zam.com but be sure to come back here when you are through.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast