Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Jynx Guest

Hi! I'm new here, but have been on WI for a while

Hi! I'm Jynx! I've been a member of WI for a while, but I just joined VPI, too! So far, besides all my webkinz, I have 2 BB 2.0 and 2 BABv. I'm hoping to get a seapals and kookeys soon. I have a question about where to get them though: Are kookeys and/or seapals sold at big stores, like target, or only small shops, like webkinz are? Thanks!

Oh, and I'd like to say hi to all my friends from WI that are also here!:thumbup:

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Hi! I'm new here, but have been on WI for a while

I suggjest not picking up a kookeys. Rumor has It they've "Quit" there site and are no longer working on It.

I've only ever seen Kookeys about twice, both In smallerish stores. I think there sold at Carlton cards, Hallmark, and things like that.
    Seapals aren't out In many stores yet, If you find one, LUCKY! xDD and Pick It up right away. The Seapals' just released Recently, so we should be finding them -soon- At a store where they sell shining stars.

I have a BABV Aswell, and Some Beaniebabies20.

I hope you enjoy you're stay here. (:

Welcome to VPI.
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Welcome to VPI and please heed Flablo's advice on the Kookeys. If we see any progress on the site in a few month's time, then will be the time to buy, but right now, stay away from Kookeys!!!

Kiki Moonpeace is offline Amateur Gamer

Hi there! Welcome to VPI! You'll learn so much here about the other virtual pet sites.

celeste is offline Explorer

Hello Jynx! Welcome to VPI! We're glad to have you.

glamorousgirl Guest

Hi there! Welcome to Vpi! I hope you havelots of fun here! Just like Flablo said, we suggest not getting a kookey, but you should try out seapals.com
    Last edited by glamorousgirl; 06-23-2008 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Hi Jynx, welcome to VPI. We have a great group here, who are fun and a lot of help. Welcome to the family!

aek00044 Guest

welcome to vpi!
    if you have a wi it is very similar!
    the only different thing is that the posts are for irtual pets not webkinz!

well have a great time here in vpi!!

musicluver Guest

Welcome!I hope u like it here!Honestly i never really thought that Kookeys waz gonna stay up.Speacially since i heard that they don't cover the tags with the codes.Wow!Yea,well i hav a feeling that Seapals is gonna end up like Webkinz.U never no.

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Heyy! Welcome to VPI! Home of Kookeys, Club Penguin, Benie Baby 2.0, and Seapals! Like many have said, try and stay away from kookeys! I have an account and now regret spending that money! Seapals are not out yet, but if you find one pick it up!!!
    You will have tons of fun meeting really nice people around here. I feel at home here, and I know you will too!
    See ya around!!!!