Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Jemcrystal is offline Explorer

Icon5 Hi. I'm new. Have few questions. Can I sell stuff?

Game looks cool so far. So this stuff in my inventory, can I sell it? What do stars buy? What does game coin buy? Can I buy different clothes or is that Item Shop catagory with irl money only?

Oh, an nice to meet you all.

Really, I like the game so far. I played WoW ages ago and got tired of that type of format. I play Gates of Andaron but it's like a cheep watered down vrs of WoW, I get bored easy.

I played Fiesta (which is like this game and WoW stuck together) and loved it too much so I quit so I would stop spending irl cash on it. Like on Fiesta I spent $50 in one month for me and a friend then said enough. But I left angry because the higher lvl you get in that game the more irl money they charge for cash shop items. That's just bent.

I avoided this game cause I thought it was for little kids but it seem really fun so what the hey. So, that's my story. Cya.
    One more thing. I'm doing Wizard quest but I read like you have to subscribe $5 mo. to open jobs yet I'm doing the Wizard's quests now and I'm playing free. So like, what up with that?
    Server 1 always.

Zan Feistywick - Wizard
    Zelda Feistywick - Archer
    Jarlaxle Feistywick - Ninja

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hi. I'm new. Have few questions. Can I sell stuff?

Welcome
    So this stuff in my inventory, can I sell it? You can, but mostly they are clothing, weapons, ingredients for other Jobs, and collections. Sell what you don't want. Trade the collection stuff for other stuff.
    What do stars buy? They let you level up in the Job
    What does game coin buy? Anything that sells for coin. Clothing, Upgrades, other peoples collection stuff.
    Can I buy different clothes or is that Item Shop catagory with irl money only? You can with in game coin and tickets you get in the Vault under the Sacturary Bridge. irl money gets you advanced stuff.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Didaro16 is offline Master Gamer

stars do let you upgrade your jobs but some jobs (like Miner) dont use the stars
    FreeRealms is working on what they might be used for.
    JOIN THE TIGERZ GROUP
    THERE'S EVERYTHING
    HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

1. welcome to FRI
    2. the stars are used to upgrade abilities for your combat jobs(there doesnt seem to be a use for non-combat jobs)
    3. ninja,brawler,pet trainer.miner,adventurer,chef,and card duelist are non-member jobs(the rest of the jobs are members) recently there was an update that now allows you to sample the member jobs up to lvl 5 then you will have to pay the 5$ fee to continue those jobs. Also if your character was created before NOV 1st the non-member jobs stay free(if not then you will have to become a member to keep lvling those jobs too)

hope this helps

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to FRI!
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

welcome to FRI
    Lana del Rey <3