Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Hi I'm Jesse, and i am ADDICTED to Free Realms

lol, its true! i have been playing since last june, when there was about 3,000,000 player, and since then, i have been in the guilds, Nexus, Renegade, Styles Inc. (i wish i hadnt joined that one) and more recently the Mercanaries. i have also made a ton of really great friends, like Renzo44, Inua, Proto Man, Kayla Ambergem1, Tony Darkcharm, Lyric Raingull, Alex85, and Lawlzer2, these are just a few of the names of course! i have a great house, wich i cant get pics of right now!!! but i am most proud of the 16 jobs out of 17 i have reached level 20 on. i had elite black, and a ton of other great stuf from before december, but it all just went away after i got on the second time. idk if it was supposed to, or i was hacked, but its gone. i have also gotten the full First Class postman gear, the full Critical Hit, and Jonin, and i am only missing the shoes for Arcane master (btw, i am buying them, so if you got a pair, we could set up a deal) so, that is why i <3 FR!!!
    I quit...

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hi I'm Jesse, and i am ADDICTED to Free Realms

hey jesse i'm chris. Glad to hear you're addicted to free realms like the rest of us. Its a really fun game and i'm sure you'll have a fun time here
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Hey Jesse. Hope you have fun with the game!
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

why is everyone saying hope you have fun? for one, it is always fun, and two, i have been ahving fun since 6/12/2009
    I quit...

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Yay for having fun! WHOOT!!!

FurParoAtem is offline Explorer

Huzzah, more addicts! I'm not alone~

Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by jesse oakenheart View Post
    lol, its true! i have been playing since last june, when there was about 3,000,000 player, and since then, i have been in the guilds, Nexus, Renegade, Styles Inc. (i wish i hadnt joined that one) and more recently the Mercanaries. i have also made a ton of really great friends, like Renzo44, Inua, Proto Man, Kayla Ambergem1, Tony Darkcharm, Lyric Raingull, Alex85, and Lawlzer2, these are just a few of the names of course! i have a great house, wich i cant get pics of right now!!! but i am most proud of the 16 jobs out of 17 i have reached level 20 on. i had elite black, and a ton of other great stuf from before december, but it all just went away after i got on the second time. idk if it was supposed to, or i was hacked, but its gone. i have also gotten the full First Class postman gear, the full Critical Hit, and Jonin, and i am only missing the shoes for Arcane master (btw, i am buying them, so if you got a pair, we could set up a deal) so, that is why i <3 FR!!!
    Late welcome, but welcome!
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*