Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Rowan Guest

Default Hi I'm Freya!!

i just returned from traveling where I picked up a T-Rex and a Brontosaurus for my son! Before he even got home from school I logged them on to see if it was too late to become a Koofounder. It wasn't too late! Today's the 27th and I was worried that it ended the 26th (of course after exploring this site I see that you all knew it was until opening day). Leave it to VPI to get the hot scoop first!

At first I was disappointed that we only got 1000 (oops almost said kc - what are they koocoins) then I noticed the big 10,000 down below! I like the heart table too, although I'm sure my boy would have preferred something animated that roars, rides, flies or makes noise lol

I'm waiting until Dec 1st to give him his gifts! I'm really excited about becoming a part of this community and kooland during the start up.

And I must say - it's wonderful to sign on after learning the ropes on WI where I spend entirely too much time lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rowan; 12-01-2007 at 06:32 PM.

glamorousgirl Guest

Default Re: Hi I'm Freya and I'm a KooFounder!!

Hi Freya,welcome 2 vpi!Isn't it fun!!!!I luv it!!OMG!!You won 10,000 kk!You are lucky!

Rowan Guest

Thanks for the warm welcome! yeah I guess i was lucky, I can't believe some of the prizes included broccoli, wow!

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Hey Freya, Welcome! I'm glad you're here too. I'm sure we'll all need each others help once Kookeyland opens. It's great to have a place to get info and to help others too.

redvelvetroses is offline Explorer

Welcome! I know what you mean about spending too much time on WI. Dont worry youll end up here just as much. lol The DH said he was going to take away my online privileges LOL