Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    memena123456 is offline Explorer

Default Hi im erin and im new to the insiders but since i have started its great:D

hi my name is Erin Royalhammer i love free realms so much!

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hi im erin and im new to the insiders but since i have started its great:D

Welcome to Free Realms Insider, Erin! You've come to a great site.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hi im erin and im new to the insiders but since i have started its great:D

Welcome to FRI Erin,
    I'm always happy to see new members. This site is a great resource for all things FR related. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the site.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Beso is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to FRI!!!
    __Beso2end Proud Leader Of" The Fearless Knights"__
    ~I'm not going to change myself for other people~

AutumnBubbles2 is offline Pro Gamer

Welcome to FRI I'm sure you'll love our TGI FRI-days! If you need help message me. I'm still confused about this new layout. I've been here since February when I started Free Realms. Whole different layout but it's catchy! (Sorry I get off topic a lot You get used to it )

IGN: Thalassa found on Server 2 and 4 roaming with my puppy Luna
    CAUTION: Fangirling ahead

memena123456 is offline Explorer

ummm thanks Autumm^^

Jennifer Wolflight is offline Master Gamer

Hi & Welcome Erin!
    Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold.

☆☆☆

lauragoodheart is offline Pro Gamer

Welcome to FRI Erin! :] Hope you can make tons of friends here.

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Hi! Welcome to the forum! You are going to have SO much fun here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or pretty much any other member. (I might like to point out a certain RandomPlayer. He is VERY helpful, especially with all the tech stuff. I can probably help you with the forum functions and maybe some things in-game, and if you still need help, go to the 'Somebody Help!' forum, post a thread for your question and watch for answers. )

BTW, I love your name! My favorite author is Erin Hunter, and that name always reminds me of them. (Erin Hunter is actually four people: Kate Cary, Tui Sutherland, Cherith Baldry and Victoria Holmes) Sorry, I'm trailing off now. SO WELCOME TO THE FORUM! =D
    Last edited by Rain Wolfheart; 10-04-2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Typos
    Allons-y.

Kevin Cold is offline Pro Gamer

(Turns on My Auto-Tune) We-We-We-Welcome you to Fri! Hope You Fiiiind That that Forums are quiet awesome Nice and Friendly we Have Friendly Staff Members and Fri Members that will Help you if you Ever Need Help.......SHAWTY!!! (Lol Had to do it) My name is Kevin Cold in the Forums But My In Game Name is Kevin Coldseakers i can Provide Wisdom,Advice and Cheering Up SHAWTY!!! ( Lol two Times juts like T-Pain)
    if your wondering what Auto Tune Is Its When your Voice Sounds like a robot!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast