Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Choc is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Hi, I'm Choc.. o.o

Hi o.o I'm choc and I've been on Free Realms for about 2 years and my very first name was Nichole Twinklemeadow, then it was Epic Chocolate, now it's
    Kÿrì and I changed it to that cuz one of my very best friends on free realms changed her name to Kÿri so I decided to change my name to something very similar to that, but she quit Free Realms so I'm planning to change my name to Choc.. I got that name cuz I used to be Epic Chocolate and Ivis Windlance <3 called me that when I first got my name changed Ty Ivy for my nickname! oh and btw sry if this isn't the way to post threads on this forum, I just thought about posting a thread idk why lol...

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hi, I'm Choc.. o.o

Lol... Random much?

Welcome to FRI.
    Have no fear. As you will soon discover, random is welcome here. Watch out for Layla though cause when you are not looking, she will eat your chocolate.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

paisleywohl is offline Amateur Gamer

Umm.. Question, do you play freerealms O.o.. im more random then im acting but when i see someone be random i kinda go um O_o

Ya I play FR... sometimes I'm very random but I can stop if I wanna... one time I was jumping all over tanglewood fort where the meanies are :O (my opinion about the meanies) and I was screaming CARROTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME CARROTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT CARROTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and something about a war and the british pilots ate so much carrots that it turned their skin orange idk I forgot.. and I totally hate it when ppl are doing like O.o at me it feels mean its like it makes me feel like a freak.. in the bad way but I love it when ppl join in on the random... like one time I whispered to a random person on my friends list and said something like "YOU ARE NOW BETRAYED BY PUMPKINS EVERYWHERE" and they said something like "O.o um whatever leave me alone loser" and then I whispered the same thing to another person on free realms and they said something like "AWW BUT I LOVED PUMPKINS OH SO MUCHHH" o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    Lol... Random much?

Welcome to FRI.
    Have no fear. As you will soon discover, random is welcome here. Watch out for Layla though cause when you are not looking, she will eat your chocolate.
    tyyy AND U WILL NEVER GET MY CHOCOLATE CUZ I KEEP IT IN A SAFE UNDER MY BED IN A BOX GUARDED BY DRAGONS!!!!

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to FRI
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."