Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Pearl Guest

Default Hi--I am new here.

My Granddaughter wants a seapal and I am checking to see what other people have to say about them.We have Webkinzs and I am a member of WI(great site).I want to find out what age group likes seapals best.

Pearl

celeste is offline Explorer

Default Re: Hi--I am new here.

Welcome to VPI, Pearl. You have such a lovely name!
    I have a seapal turtle and have enjoyed the site very much. The graphics for the virtual aquarium are amazing! It is a new site and so there isn't as much to do as there is on webkinz, but it's a promising start. I have yet to encounter a glitch. My favorite part has been decorating my aquarium and seapad... and they have a large selection of items to choose from. Some of the games are tough enough to keep me as an adult challenged. All in all, it's a great site!

kyliekitty Guest

Hi Pearl! I hope you enjoy VPI! I sent you a friend request so we can be buddies. I love to make new friends. I hope you have a great time and remember to read the FAQ! I dont have a seapal though but i have heard they are cool!

Pearl Guest

Thank you celeste for the information, this was very helpful. Thanks for the welcome also.

Kiki Moonpeace is offline Amateur Gamer

Hi Pearl! Welcome to VPI! Make sure you check out the Seapals section and post your question there.

I haven't purchased one yet but from all that I've heard from around here....its looks really promising.

Enjoy the forum!!