Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

FroggyFeet is offline Newbie Explorer

Heyy! Well, if you're a member of either of the other 2 Insider sites, you probably know who I am by now...buuut...by a different name(s).

Who could this mysterious FroggyFeet be? Why it's the one and only koalakinzforever(KKF)/Paisley, that's all! You better believe it! Just the other day, I purchased a Beanie Babies 2.0 guy. The frog one. I just thought he was really cute, andhe was cheap, so I bought him, and here I am! Currently, I am not signed up for the site, because it's under construction. Hopefully it's fixed up soon, so I can see what it has to offer!! I'm also on Club Penguin and Build-A-Bearville...but I don't go on Club Penguin much. I guess I'm pretty much known for the plushie pix by now, since I have a picture story thread on WI, and on BI. Sooo, you can be expecting a new VPI addition.:thumbup: When I end up with some free time over the holidays, "Jumps" and I will have a little fun with the camera, tee hee. Well, hopefully I enjoy VPI as much as I enjoy WI and BI!!!

LaterZ!

♥FroggyFeet♥

celeste is offline Explorer

Default Re: Heyy! Well, if you're a member of either of the other 2 Insider sites, you probably know who I am by now...buuut...by a different name(s).

Welcome FroggyFeet!
    I love your username... it's so cute!

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Heyy! Well, if you're a member of either of the other 2 Insider sites, you probably know who I am by now...buuut...by a different name(s).

Welcome Froggyfeet! Of course you had to join VPI if you're already a member at WI and Bearvilleinsider. Welcome and have fun!

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

welcome FroggyFeet
    EAT MOR CHIKIN

Club Penguin Guest

You're froggyfeet lol
    ----------------
    Welcome

pianolover is offline Explorer

Welcome to VPI! I'm really new here too.
    Hi everyone!