Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Title: Hey There

  1. #1
    Jerry Steelchampion1's Avatar
    Jerry Steelchampion1 is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    142

    Default Hey There

    Hey guys i am Jerry Steelchampion, some of you may remember me some of you don't know me, but i quit this game about a year ago, but i am back again! (if you're wondering why i am not on the original FRI account its because i cant remember the details associated with it lol)

    Here's some stuff about what i do in free realms:
    1) I LOVE tcg its probably the thing i play the most in Free Realms
    2) I like to talk and chill with people so if you're lonely just add me online lol
    3) I Like combat and collecting armor so if you wanna group then i will be happy to join!

    So yeah if you guys have anything to say or ask about me then go ahead and say it!

  2. #2
    Epic Niki's Avatar
    Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    541

    Default Re: Hey There

    Hey Jerry, welcome back!
    There is A LOT of new updates in FR, feel free to ask me if you have any questions..
    See you in game : )

  3. #3
    jaaaaaaaaack's Avatar
    jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,126

    Default Re: Hey There

    Hi Jerry, I'm Jack

    Welcome back ^^



  4. #4
    Jerry Steelchampion1's Avatar
    Jerry Steelchampion1 is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    142

    Default Re: Hey There

    Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post
    Hi Jerry, I'm Jack

    Welcome back ^^
    Ahaha nice rhyme :p

  5. #5
    Jerry Steelchampion1's Avatar
    Jerry Steelchampion1 is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    142

    Default Re: Hey There

    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Niki View Post
    Hey Jerry, welcome back!
    There is A LOT of new updates in FR, feel free to ask me if you have any questions..
    See you in game : )
    I've been playing for a while before i made this so i think i've got everything under control but if i need help i'll know who to ask Thanks Niki!

  6. #6
    Zimster's Avatar
    Zimster is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,791

    Default Re: Hey There

    Hi hi welcome back! have a blessed day! <$
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

  7. #7
    Zyonmkxq is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,250

    Default Re: Hey There

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Steelchampion1 View Post
    Hey guys i am Jerry Steelchampion, some of you may remember me some of you don't know me, but i quit this game about a year ago, but i am back again! (if you're wondering why i am not on the original FRI account its because i cant remember the details associated with it lol)

    Here's some stuff about what i do in free realms:
    1) I LOVE tcg its probably the thing i play the most in Free Realms
    2) I like to talk and chill with people so if you're lonely just add me online lol
    3) I Like combat and collecting armor so if you wanna group then i will be happy to join!

    So yeah if you guys have anything to say or ask about me then go ahead and say it!
    Hey steel, would you be interested in grouping for the robgoblin mech boss in SSV sometime? Or the necro unleashed battle sometime?

  8. #8
    Jerry Steelchampion1's Avatar
    Jerry Steelchampion1 is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    142

    Default Re: Hey There

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Hey steel, would you be interested in grouping for the robgoblin mech boss in SSV sometime? Or the necro unleashed battle sometime?
    Sure No problem add me on FR its the same name but without the "1" on the end.

  9. #9
    Zyonmkxq is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,250

    Default Re: Hey There

    Will do! I look forward to obliterating our enemies in glorious battle!

  10. #10
    Jerry Steelchampion1's Avatar
    Jerry Steelchampion1 is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    142

    Default Re: Hey There

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Will do! I look forward to obliterating our enemies in glorious battle!
    likewise lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •