Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zephyr is offline Explorer

Default Hey! I'm new here!

Hello everyone!

I'm an old-time player of FreeRealms but I've decided to join here and FRI! I hope to have a great time here and I hope for everyone to accept me as a new part of the community here. My character name is Skyler Blueeyes, in the recent time I've made a couple others but I intend to play Skyler most due to being from Beta and having trophies such as old school weapons from the SC market, and the Pet Trainer job!

Thanks!

~Zephyr

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hey! I'm new here!

Hi Zephyr!

Welcome to FRI once again. Here is a link to the guild information you were asking about in game -- http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ee-posts-4187/ -- hope you have a blast here.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Thank you! I hope to become a respected member and not just another number in joining this community. Hopefully I'll make tons of good friends, because right now, I'm just kinda being treated like another person in the game rather than having mature friends to have a nice, intelligent conversation with as an intellectual and not have a 12 year old that only laughs at everything and can't exactly hold an adequate conversation.

drummerboy is offline Amateur Gamer

Welcome Zephyr!!!! Hope you enjoy FRI. And Good Luck getting in the guild . The thread is locked for the time being though =/. Well anyways, welcome .
    IGN:John Moonfable
    <Mystic Mayhem>

Brian Ghostmeadows is offline Amateur Gamer

Welcome to the site, Feel free to ask any questions.

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

WELCOME ZEPHYR! Love the name btw! Hope you have fun and enjoy FR and FRI ^_^
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Oh, most of us are pretty mature. Though we do have quite a few laughs in us. It's easy to have a nice conversation here though. Welcome to Insiders! I've realized that most new members that have been here before know who I am , but in case you don't, I'm Claire. I go by tons of nicknames, so if you'd like to just throw one at me, that's fine too Welcome!

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Haha thanks everyone. I have a hunch I'm going to have a great time here if i ever survive the ridiculously long wait to get into the guild. The posts are no problem but a two week wait it brutal.

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    Haha thanks everyone. I have a hunch I'm going to have a great time here if i ever survive the ridiculously long wait to get into the guild. The posts are no problem but a two week wait it brutal.
    Hey,welcome I'm waiting to send in my guild application as well......Anyway K45 welcomes you to FRI!
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post

Rofl! It's worth the wait (: And it might take longer than two weeks, just thought I'd let-cha know. But like I said, It's worth it

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast