Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Hey All

tompop is offline Explorer

Default Hey All

Nice to see a nice active game forum. Looking forward to meeting new people both here and in game.

My IGNs are Eliza Coppercloud/Mei Darkmark/Wendy Phantomsphere (the latter name is in honour of a much loved game that went to the wall in March ((Faunasphere)).

A little bit about me (if anyone gives two hoots that is ) I'm forty years young, with four children. I work as an RN and live in the UK. I've been a member since March so a relative newbie, but have enjoyed my time here immensely up to now. My kids also play alongside me (as does my husband but he's a little more sporadic in his gameplay than me).

I'm not yet a member of a guild (thought it would be better to find my feet first before committing to this). I've reached level 20 adventurer, miner, blacksmith (and warrior on my main account).

Looking forward to meeting you all in game.

cheetaramon is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Hey All

Welcome to FRI Wow I started last July and it took till Aug to get my adventurer to level 20, Sept for brawler and I just got my last fighter to 20 in April The only other thing I am level 20 in is card duelist that happened in October doing some special TCG spooktacular quests
    I am also an older player and on the main freerealms forum (once they come up again) there is a whole thread for older players (called 27 year old seeking adult friends) it is in the members only forum (you can still read it even if you are not a member you just can't post)
    forgot to mention the only forum you cannot post in on the official forum is the member ones if you are not a member, you can still send a PM to someone in there.
    Last edited by cheetaramon; 05-08-2011 at 04:27 AM.

drummerboy is offline Amateur Gamer

Hey There! Welcome to FRI! i am not what u can say as a adult but it does seem fun as your family all playing FR. . Well have fun around the forums
    IGN:John Moonfable
    <Mystic Mayhem>

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, it's much appreciated (waiting patiently for the game to be back up and running again)

Super Emilee is offline Amateur Gamer

Welcome! I hope you like it here!

Megann is offline Pro Gamer

Hello! nice to see that your family enjoys fr as much as i do

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Good ta' met ya' !!! .. You know.. if you don't mind my saying so.. Sometimes a guild or a forum such as this may help you find your feet XD... So I hope you find a lot of useful information here and welcome to FRI XD
    Playing DCUO now

Nyx Nighthaven is offline Master Gamer

Greetings and nice to meet you, Tompop. I hope you have a good time while you're here.

´¯`Dreamcatcher´¯`
    Believe and Achieve

Thanks again for the warm welcome (I did try to leave a visitor message for you Nyx but I don't think I've enough posts yet). Thanks for the advice Grim, I've really enjoyed browsing the forum and picked up some really good tips (now to figure out the card duelist job once we're back up and running).

cheetaramon is offline Amateur Gamer

Have to have 10+ to leave visitor messages and to be able to PM someone tompop